BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is so soft and creamy. Adore the way it smells and how quickly it moisturises my dry hands. The smell is perfect for those who don't want an overpowing scent.
Heather J.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE this!  Just in time for the cold weather when my skin gets dry.  This is the perfect jar to stick in my purse and use on the go.  I absolutely love a coconut shea butter scent and this one has a hint of lime too.  The smell reminds me of a tropical vacation!
Rachel M.
Winchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Holy guacamole! My hands would be to the point of cracking and bleeding from excessive hand washing at work. This stuff has made my hands so soft and supple it’s insane! I can’t stop using it! The scent is great without being overpowering. I will definitely be purchasing again soon!
Emily H.
My husband works with his hands in a warehouse environment, so his hands get really dry and cracked. We have been using our sample of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter for a few weeks now and his hands are so much softer! The cracking has stopped and we couldn't be happier :)
Jessi C.
Greer, SC
I love this stuff! It came at the perfect timing! Being a teacher and using hand sanitizer like it’s my job...my hands get so dry! Hand sanitizer and then some butter and it’s perfect! The scent isn’t overwhelming at all. It covers the hand sanitizer smell and other smells that may come with being a teacher. Totally recommend it!!
Erica S.
Hixson, TN
I am very picky about body butters because for me try cab be very greasy. Tree Hut coconut lime shea body butter is great! A very little but goes a long way, and while the application looks a bit shiny, it's not greasy at all! The angels smell is also very subtle which is a plus!
Tiffany D.
Branson West, MO
I am not giving 5 stars just to do so. I love this product. It smells amazing, and my skin feels so good after using it. I really think the company should send me a case or two to fully try out. Haha, it is worth a shot. I will definitely be buying some as soon as mine runs out.
Kortnie F.
I love this body butter! It not only smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, but the fact that it is made with organic ingredients really puts my mind at ease. I do not like putting extra toxins on my skin and I feel so safe using this everyday. Definitely recommend!
Loreina K.
Trinity, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So thick and nourishing! The smell is wonderful. My skin dries out so badly when the weather turns cool and dry. My heels have been cracking pretty bad which has never happened to me before. I have been using this twice a day, and my heels look and feel fresh pedicure amazing!!
Angel S.
Very smooth and smells delish! I love that it’s the perfect size to fit right in my bag for those winter dry skin woes. A definite must have for people who like a light scented moisturizer with a whipped consistency.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?