BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
OMG...simply amazing!! This makes my skin so soft and smells incredible!!
This was a complimentary product I received for review purposes and I’m sold! My cheeks were so dry and nothing else has helped me until this! @treehut love this Shea body butter 24hr hydrating @influenster #harvestvoxbox
nicole j.
Mt Sterling, KY
I enjoyed the smell of this, as it was not too strong, but still had a good scent. I felt like when I used a lot it was kind of hard to rub all the way in & I would have liked it a little smoother. I would recommend for people who like body butters & for a good smell, just not my favorite.
Kayla G.
Millen, GA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and have been using it the last few days. So far I am loving it it’s a nice thick rich formula and I feel like it’s really moisturizing the only thing I didn’t care for is the scent but that’s personal preference I didn’t hate it but there are other scents from this brand I love! I’ve used several of their scrubs and they are also amazing.
Terra H.
Quincy, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Feels really good on my skin and makes it feel soft.  Not greasy or filmy.  Lasts quite a while.  Has a nice summery fragrance. I usually apply it right after taking a shower, and put it on my entire body (minus the face).  It's a product I'd purchase in the future.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this nice smelling product, right out of the shower, and my body felt relaxed and my skin felt very smooth. I put it on my feet, and covered them with warm socks, to lock in the moisture, and after an hour, my feet felt as smooth as a fresh pedi! Definitely recommend to friends.
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am usually not a body butter person because I am pretty lazy about moisturizer, but this one is great for that. I can put it on in the morning after I shower, and when I get ready for bed at night I still feel moisturized. And the smell is amazing. It makes me want to go to the beach.
Veronica V.
Bakersfield, CA
Smells amazing, may be a bit strong for those who prefer mild fragrances. Works amazing, I have very dry hands due to excessive washing at work and it seemed to instantly relieve the dryness. Will be purchasing a bigger container of this stuff
Rebecca A.
Reno, NV
This product smells AAAH-MAZING! I cannot get enough of the fresh lime coconut smell. It's super hydrating and a small portion covers a large area of the skin. It's very gentle on the skin and keeps skin soft for a long period of time. I would totally recommend this product!
Carly K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
First of all I love the smell of this body butter, It smells natural and the odor is not too strong.  I love the consistency and how fast it begins to moisturize. I am a big fan of body butters and this one is really great. I love that it is organic and I felt comfortable having my daughters us it. They loved it as well!
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is so soft and creamy. Adore the way it smells and how quickly it moisturises my dry hands. The smell is perfect for those who don't want an overpowing scent.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?