BY TREE HUT

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
I like the brand. I wasn't really found of the smell of this one. I liked the other smells I have. But the product is good. It's nice and creamy and hydrates my skin nice. My daughter loves to put it on. I got this product in my voxbix. While I didn't live this scent I will continue to buy other scents
Rebecka S.
Toronto , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the coconut and lime smell along with the Shea butter, it smells so refreshing! It definitely hydrates your skin for hours on end. I would highly recommend this for someone with dry skin. The only con I could think of is if you had oily skin this product may be to oily.
Amanda M.
Parchment, MI
I love the scent on this product the coconut lime smell seems to linger and smells amazing. The body butter has as super thick and motorizing feel and its pretty much the perfect remedy for dry wintered out skin. It also brings a summery smell to overcome winters dullness.
Jaywhy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an awesome product I highly recommend.  It has a unisex scent that my teenage boys love as well.  We've been using this for a long time & I urge you to try it for yourself.  Make sure to buy when they are on sale as they could be a weee pricey for the ordinary worker.
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
I'm not usually a big fan of coconut smells but this body butter is amazing! The smell was light and it wasn't too thick when applying it to my skin. It provided moisture all day long, which is all the more reason to love it! Will definitely be purchasing this in the future!
tab m.
Union, OH
This smells amazing. it is nice and smooth and does its job. again, it smells so wonderful. I would say its a bit pricey but I got this in a influenster box for free. would be awesome for the whole body but I love it on my feet. Definitely would buy if it was a bit cheaper.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the thickness of this body butter!  The smell is refreshing. I've used this every day, once a day since I received my sample.  Especially going into winter, I like how long it stays on my skin and keeps my skin feeling soft.  I would definitely recommend!
Nicole D.
This stuff is incredible!! The harsh Michigan winters leave my skin very dry and especially my elbows. This stuff works very well to keep my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It's thick, which I liked, and doesnt leave the skin super greasy either. I will definitely buy again!
Jessica N.
Walker, MI
Just like the body soap, I love this scent! I get compliments on it all the time. I use the body butter on my hands because I wash them so much. The butter takes a bit longer to soak in, and can get greasy if using too much, but it will keep skin soft and smooth for hours.
Kelsea A.
Roseburg , OR
This body butter is pure bliss. Every time I run out I have to repurchase! The scent is amazing, the formula is non-greasy and extremely long lasting. I purchased mine at my local Fred Meyer for a super affordable price. I would recommend to anybody who wants baby soft skin!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.