BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Monica F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great scent & nice texture. But not very “ long lasting in the way of moisture. It’s a lotion or body butter I would keep in my purse for a hand cream. But not use it much else. I noticed you can buy it at Walmart so it’s an easy and smaller ticketed item to purchase. Probably won’t buy again
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
This stuff is okay. I don’t feel like it’s super moisturizing and it’s kinda hard to rub it into your skin. I don’t know what it is about the scent I just don’t like it. I hate how much product you have to use to rub it in because it’s so thick. I don’t really like it and I don’t recommend.
Haley L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I received this body butter for free in my Influenster Harvest VoxBox. This cream smells great and isn't too greasy. A little goes a long way and it is perfect for winter when my skin is the most dry/sensitive. This isn't something I would normally try, so I'm glad I got the chance to try it!
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm typically not a fan of coconut anything but this product is wonderful. I love the smell and my skin is so smooth afterwards plus this body butter doesn't leave a greasy feeling like most products do. It's definitely on my list of must haves for keeping soft skin during the winter season.
Megan T.
Longview, TX
Oh. Em. Gee. First off this stuff smells absolutely amazing and it’s not too overbearing like coconut can be sometimes. It’s also super hydrating. I tend to wash my hands and apply germex over and over so a good lotion is a must and this does it! It’s smooth and not greasy at all. I love it!
🍟SHANNON B.
Las Vegas, NV
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this awesome body butter in my Harvestbox! I love Shea butter products and this one did not disappoint, it made my skin so smooth and was not greasy! The smell is really nice and not perfumey at all! My teenage daughter tried it and loved it as well!
Patty Z.
Decatur, GA
I received this complimentary from Influenster. The smell is amazing, and I love the feeling of it in my hands. It is so gentle with my skin! I can't praise enough the smell, it is so delicious but not overwhelming. I immediately went on to purchase more. Definitely, recommend it!
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
OMG...simply amazing!! This makes my skin so soft and smells incredible!!
This was a complimentary product I received for review purposes and I’m sold! My cheeks were so dry and nothing else has helped me until this! @treehut love this Shea body butter 24hr hydrating @influenster #harvestvoxbox
Calla F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As a nurse, I’ve tried every cream, hand lotion, butter imaginable to keep my hands hydrated and to protect them from cracking. This is the first product I’ve found that protects, hydrates, AND smells great. After the first application my hands felt so much better and smooth to the touch. I will definitely be using this butter from now on!
Shauna Q.
Columbus, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After receiving a sample of Tree Hut’s Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter, I have noticed my skin has stayed much more hydrated during the driest time of the year! I was unsure of the scent but it isn’t too overwhelming at all! It does leave a bit of an oily texture, but for the benefits it’s totally worth it!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.