BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Denise K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
To begin with great packaging !!!  Then the heavenly scent of Coconut and Lime was Wonderful !!!  Not too strong but reminds me of the beach.  And to dab your finger in and spread it on your dry skin, heavenly !!!!   Soooo soft on the skin and hydrates so quickly
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m when I recieved this is my harvest Voxbox i thought it would only work for me but nope. One day I couldn’t find my daughters eczema cream she was itchy so I grabbed this and hoped it will soothe her and guess what it did. And I love that’s it’s organic and that she can use it and not make the flare up worse but better
Chelsea M.
Willow Park, TX
Who doesn't love body butter? The Tree Hut coconut lime is amazing! The texture isn't too heavy or light, it's just the right feel. The smell is amazing too! I will use this everyday on my hands, elbows and legs!
Haley L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I received this body butter for free in my Influenster Harvest VoxBox. This cream smells great and isn't too greasy. A little goes a long way and it is perfect for winter when my skin is the most dry/sensitive. This isn't something I would normally try, so I'm glad I got the chance to try it!
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm typically not a fan of coconut anything but this product is wonderful. I love the smell and my skin is so smooth afterwards plus this body butter doesn't leave a greasy feeling like most products do. It's definitely on my list of must haves for keeping soft skin during the winter season.
Monica F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great scent & nice texture. But not very “ long lasting in the way of moisture. It’s a lotion or body butter I would keep in my purse for a hand cream. But not use it much else. I noticed you can buy it at Walmart so it’s an easy and smaller ticketed item to purchase. Probably won’t buy again
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
This stuff is okay. I don’t feel like it’s super moisturizing and it’s kinda hard to rub it into your skin. I don’t know what it is about the scent I just don’t like it. I hate how much product you have to use to rub it in because it’s so thick. I don’t really like it and I don’t recommend.
Patty Z.
Decatur, GA
I received this complimentary from Influenster. The smell is amazing, and I love the feeling of it in my hands. It is so gentle with my skin! I can't praise enough the smell, it is so delicious but not overwhelming. I immediately went on to purchase more. Definitely, recommend it!
🍟SHANNON B.
Las Vegas, NV
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this awesome body butter in my Harvestbox! I love Shea butter products and this one did not disappoint, it made my skin so smooth and was not greasy! The smell is really nice and not perfumey at all! My teenage daughter tried it and loved it as well!
Megan T.
Longview, TX
Oh. Em. Gee. First off this stuff smells absolutely amazing and it’s not too overbearing like coconut can be sometimes. It’s also super hydrating. I tend to wash my hands and apply germex over and over so a good lotion is a must and this does it! It’s smooth and not greasy at all. I love it!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?