BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Antioch, CA
I love this body butter! It smells light and super fresh, and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky! I feel like for how much it costs it’s a great value (especially since it has organic Shea Butter!) Gentle enough for sensitive skin and hydration is on point! I will definitely be purchasing this product when mine is gone!
Mackenzie O.
Olathe , KS
Loving this thick and creamy shea body butter during the dry winter months. My hands especially are dry and my fingertips often crack - I can use this multiple times a day and it leaves my hands feeling soft and rejuvenated but not at all greasy!
Cherelynn B.
Oh I knew when I got the wee tub to carry in my purse as a sample for the Harvest Vox Box that I was going to be in love. I'm a huge fan of the brand to begin with ...but this little tub of super duper long lasting hydration in a purse size is what the flu season needs!
It smells amazing, the texture is rich and best of all, it lasts through a hand wash!
Denean B.
Neptune, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super easy to apply - great smell and love the way it makes skin feel after rubbing in. Used it once a day and skin feels smooth and moisturized. Good value for Shea Body Butter. Will definitely be using in future. #Contest #Freesample #Influenster #HarevestVoxbox # Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I love is body butter for my hands and feet mainly because it really seals and moisture very well. I love the small sample size too because I can put it on after washing my hands, and keep it right in my purse where I need it! I first use this as a massage cream when I was pregnant, this Cent really brings me back!
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut has amazing products! The relief this gives your skin from the dry fall/winter air is fabulous! It smells amazing, but isn't to over-powering. The coconut lime scent brings back the warm thoughts of lazy summer days! The body butter is non-greasy and soaks it easily. I highly recommend this product!!
Jizette A.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had really high hopes for this product however it failed to meet my expectations. For an organic product it contained more ingredients than I had expected it wasn’t as natural as I would have liked, the fragrance was nice but it was a bit much and when applying I had thought the texture was great until it began to clump up into crumbles.
Emily Erin V.
Fernandina, FL
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter has a pleasant tropical scent that isn't too overpowering, and the consistency is thicker than most lotions. I think what sets it apart from other products is how well it moisturizes your skin! With cold/dry weather upon us I've been in search for a product for my dry cracked hands, and this body butter did the trick.
Jenny W.
Elkhorn, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used this on my daughters eczema last night and checked it this morning to find it so much better! It kept her skin soft and smooth and smelled so good! I had some on my hands as well after and even my husband commented on how smooth they were the next morning. Such a great product and will be definitely buying!
Stephanie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product for free in this month's voxbox. I absolutely love this product!! My skin is very dry. I have tried many different body butters and lotions. I was very skeptical at first when I received this in my box. The first thing I noticed was the wonderful fragrance. It is not overpowering and very delightful. The body butter itself is not greasy and covers well. It does very well moisturizing my dry skin. I will definitely purchase this product
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.