BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Bella K.
San angelo, TX
SUPER MOISTURIZING. SUPER THICK, almost like a night cream. Once you put it on it doesn't look really greasy and after about 10 mins your skin sucks it up and lasts for hours for me. I use it everyday all over my body! & especially after the shower. THE SMELL IS GREAT!! Will be repurchasing!!
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The first thing I noticed about the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is the scent! It smells wonderful and transported me to a tropical location in the dead of winter. I liked how soft my skin felt after using the body butter and I appreciate that it didn't leave me skin feeling greasy. I would recommend this!
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! It smells amazing, it’s a great value for the amount of product. I’ve used this everyday since receiving the 2oz. Size after a shower and it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I will definitely be buying the full size product when this one runs out. Another bonus is the smell in nice and light.
Becky C.
Heyburn, ID
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes only. Sweet little product fits perfectly in my purse. Great packaging and the fragrance is simply AMAZING. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and nourished. So pleased with this product.
Shianne A.
Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells amazing and isn’t overwhelming! It also brings great moisture to your skin! I have pretty awful eczema this time of year and this really helped with the dry, flaky skin that I had on my hands. I totally recommend this product. My 5 year old also loves it and says that it is magic and smells like dessert.
Samantha L.
Waterbury, CT
I LOVE this body butter! Literally had two different people at work accidentally brush my skin and tell me how soft it was! Lol it also smells AMAZING 😍 I’m already almost out like a week and a half later. Definitely will be getting a full size when I finish this trial size Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter👌🏼
Ashley L.
Tuscola, IL
I really loved the consistency of this body butter. It did not leave my skin feeling greasy, but moisturized. The smell is HEAVENLY! It has done wonders for the backs of my hands during the cold weather.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. Scent is very important to me and I find many body butters too perfumy and too greasy. This one was the opposite, as it was just the right texture and consistency, not greasy at all and the scent was not overpowering at all. This has been added to my pocket book for on-the-go use
Janet A.
Woodbridge, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this! Coconut lime is one of my favorite scents, and this smells amazingly creamy. It’s perfect for my dry winter legs. It’s gentle enough that my kids can all use it, too. I received it in the Harvest VoxBox, but I will definitely be buying more!
Erica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Right off the bat.. I opened up my voxbox and applied this immediately... I fell in love instantly. I love the scent first of all. My hands were left moisturized with a shiny soft feeling and lasted longer than my regular creams. I will be repurchasing this when I run out. I appreciate the size of it for being a sample.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.