BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Anna C.
El Paso, TX
I am so happy to receive this for free from influenster Harvest Voxbox! It smells so good! Leaves my skin soft and moisturized! I will definitely get a full size Shea Butter from Tree Hut! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Courtney B.
Fresno, CA
I love Tree Hut, Coconut Lime, 24 hour Intense Hydrating Shear Body Butter. It is smooth and creamy and dries soft, not greasy like other body butters. The smell is amazing and it comes in a convenient container to rub just the right amount out onto your finger tips. Not to mention it's organic! Leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling great for hours.
Tasha F.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is just as it sounds - like butter, but smells so much yummier, for your skin! Not just your hands - anywhere you feel that needs some extra TLC - just dab and rub and wait for the body butter to do it's work! I love putting this on first thing in the morning to start my day fresh!
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
I really love this body butter. Its fantastic for dry hands. My hands are in water a lot so they tend to get dry easily , just a little dab of this butter and my hands feel moisturized and soft all day. Did I mention how amazing it smells?? Thank you Influenster for the chance to try this product!!
Carmelle🍍 P.
San Diego, CA
It's the middle of a very dry winter, and I love my Tree Hut Coconut Like Body Butter. It's helping keep my skin soft and hydrated. It smells like a summer day, which is sorely missed right now. My husband keeps asking to use it, and he loves it too. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Tiana N.
Lake Stevens, WA
I received this product free for product testing. I absolutely love this body butter! It smells sooo good! Exactly like coconut with a hint of lime but not over powering! It absorbs into your skin almost immediately so you don’t have to worry about greasy feeling. I love everything about this product and definitely would purchase in the future!
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. Ok i received this item in my Harvest vox box and omg, this is the best body butter i think so far i have ever tried. My skin gets really clamy and dry and flaky during the cold weathet and this kept is super moist and not oily at all. 2 thumbs up.
Shannon M.
Mckinney, TX
Awesome!! I love how it feels and it does not feel greasy at all. I use this everyday and it is a good price for what you get. The Smell is a clean soft scent so it is not overwhelming strong. I will definitely be buying this again. I would recommend this to all my friends any anyone else that.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely adore this body buttter! It is extremely nourishing and leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh and super hydrated!!!! The scent is exquisite and not over powering at all. I highly recommend this to anyone in search for a cream that will leave your skin feeling radiant and soft.
Amy C.
In the winter my hands turn to sandpaper, no exaggeration. I’ve tried all different kind of oils and lotions, nothing seems to to do the trick. I’ve been using this lotion for 2 days now and I’m already seeing an improvement. My skin doesn’t sting when I apply the lotion and the sandpaper is gone.

I’m in love. I would definitely recommend.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?