BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sen...2 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Cherelynn B.
Oh I knew when I got the wee tub to carry in my purse as a sample for the Harvest Vox Box that I was going to be in love. I'm a huge fan of the brand to begin with ...but this little tub of super duper long lasting hydration in a purse size is what the flu season needs!
It smells amazing, the texture is rich and best of all, it lasts through a hand wash!
Denean B.
Neptune, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super easy to apply - great smell and love the way it makes skin feel after rubbing in. Used it once a day and skin feels smooth and moisturized. Good value for Shea Body Butter. Will definitely be using in future. #Contest #Freesample #Influenster #HarevestVoxbox # Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I love is body butter for my hands and feet mainly because it really seals and moisture very well. I love the small sample size too because I can put it on after washing my hands, and keep it right in my purse where I need it! I first use this as a massage cream when I was pregnant, this Cent really brings me back!
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut has amazing products! The relief this gives your skin from the dry fall/winter air is fabulous! It smells amazing, but isn't to over-powering. The coconut lime scent brings back the warm thoughts of lazy summer days! The body butter is non-greasy and soaks it easily. I highly recommend this product!!
Jizette A.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had really high hopes for this product however it failed to meet my expectations. For an organic product it contained more ingredients than I had expected it wasn’t as natural as I would have liked, the fragrance was nice but it was a bit much and when applying I had thought the texture was great until it began to clump up into crumbles.
Emily Erin V.
Fernandina, FL
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter has a pleasant tropical scent that isn't too overpowering, and the consistency is thicker than most lotions. I think what sets it apart from other products is how well it moisturizes your skin! With cold/dry weather upon us I've been in search for a product for my dry cracked hands, and this body butter did the trick.
Stephanie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product for free in this month's voxbox. I absolutely love this product!! My skin is very dry. I have tried many different body butters and lotions. I was very skeptical at first when I received this in my box. The first thing I noticed was the wonderful fragrance. It is not overpowering and very delightful. The body butter itself is not greasy and covers well. It does very well moisturizing my dry skin. I will definitely purchase this product
Jenny W.
Elkhorn, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used this on my daughters eczema last night and checked it this morning to find it so much better! It kept her skin soft and smooth and smelled so good! I had some on my hands as well after and even my husband commented on how smooth they were the next morning. Such a great product and will be definitely buying!
Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body butter!!! The formula is so nice and smooth. It isn’t greasy and keeps you feeling moisturized! The smell is very fresh and not overwhelming! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Rhonda B.
I love the tree hut coconut lime Shea body butter. It has thick consistency that literally spreads like butter. The smell is amazing without being overpowering and it lasts all day. My boyfriend even uses it because his skin is very dry, besides the smell he also loves it. I will be purchasing a bigger jar.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.