BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Stacie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like the Tree Hut 24 hour intense hydrating Shea body butter. The scent of coconut lime is kind of strong though. When I apply this on my hands they feel soft, smooth and moisturized. It’s a tad bit greasy but not too bad. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little extra moisturizing during the winter.
Elva C.
Mission, TX
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter has such a refreshing, and vibrant scent. When you apply it, it literally awakens your skin, nourishes it, and maintains it moisturized. I can’t talk enough about this amazing moisturizer, I simply love it!!! #treehut #complimentary #influenster @influenster @treehut Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Elizabeth R.
I love this body butter! It smells light and super fresh, and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky! I feel like for how much it costs it’s a great value (especially since it has organic Shea Butter!) Gentle enough for sensitive skin and hydration is on point! I will definitely be purchasing this product when mine is gone!
Denean B.
Neptune, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super easy to apply - great smell and love the way it makes skin feel after rubbing in. Used it once a day and skin feels smooth and moisturized. Good value for Shea Body Butter. Will definitely be using in future. #Contest #Freesample #Influenster #HarevestVoxbox # Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jizette A.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had really high hopes for this product however it failed to meet my expectations. For an organic product it contained more ingredients than I had expected it wasn’t as natural as I would have liked, the fragrance was nice but it was a bit much and when applying I had thought the texture was great until it began to clump up into crumbles.
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut has amazing products! The relief this gives your skin from the dry fall/winter air is fabulous! It smells amazing, but isn't to over-powering. The coconut lime scent brings back the warm thoughts of lazy summer days! The body butter is non-greasy and soaks it easily. I highly recommend this product!!
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I love is body butter for my hands and feet mainly because it really seals and moisture very well. I love the small sample size too because I can put it on after washing my hands, and keep it right in my purse where I need it! I first use this as a massage cream when I was pregnant, this Cent really brings me back!
Mackenzie O.
Olathe , KS
Loving this thick and creamy shea body butter during the dry winter months. My hands especially are dry and my fingertips often crack - I can use this multiple times a day and it leaves my hands feeling soft and rejuvenated but not at all greasy!
Cherelynn B.
Oh I knew when I got the wee tub to carry in my purse as a sample for the Harvest Vox Box that I was going to be in love. I'm a huge fan of the brand to begin with ...but this little tub of super duper long lasting hydration in a purse size is what the flu season needs!
It smells amazing, the texture is rich and best of all, it lasts through a hand wash!
Emily Erin V.
Fernandina, FL
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter has a pleasant tropical scent that isn't too overpowering, and the consistency is thicker than most lotions. I think what sets it apart from other products is how well it moisturizes your skin! With cold/dry weather upon us I've been in search for a product for my dry cracked hands, and this body butter did the trick.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?