BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Sam A.
Sunbury, PA
I received my Tree Hut Coconut Lime Body Butter and I absolutly just fell In love!! I love the little bottle it comes in, the way it feels and the smell is to die for! I am not a lotion user cus I don't like the feel on my hands but I didn't mind this at all! I love everything about it! I highly recommend it! In just 3 days my cracked up hands were 95% improved and with regular use they will be back to soft I cracked hands!!
Ambyr L.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have tried body butter before, but I had always found it greasy. Not this time! I love the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! It had a very nice scent, and went on silky smooth. The smell wasn't overbearing, and didn't really linger, but I could catch a whiff of it here and there. I'd absolutely recommend it to my friends. For hours after putting it on, my skin felt nourished and soft. I've tried this immediately after a shower as well as mid-afternoon at work. It works just as well at either time! I'm in LOVE with this stuff!
Maggie B.
Grand Ledge, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got a sample of the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter from the Harvest Vox Box and I absolutely love it! The fragrance is fab, and my winter skin has been loving this every day after my shower. It's definitely become a part of my daily beauty regimen.
Valerie C.
Vestal, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a yummy but light scent, and it kept my skin hydrated for significantly longer than my usual lotion. I work with kids and wash my hands quite a lot so I need something to bring back and keep the moisture and this product did the trick! I’m so please with it!!
Melissa E.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This coconut 🥥 lime body butter is taking me back to a beach in paradise. All sorts of good feels! This body butter keeps my hands moisturized and smelling good. It’s made in the USA and certified organic. What’s not to love! I like to disperse extra product on my elbows and knees especially during fall / winter season to keep them extra hydrated. I give this product 5 stars! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jolene M.
Muncie, IN
This is an awesome product. I typically don’t like body butter because I think it is too heavy for my skin, but the Tree Hut is moisturizing without the heaviness. I have very dry elbows so I used the Tree Hut body butter on them and I could tell a difference in just one use. The scent is amazing. Coconut is one of my favorite scents. The packaging is phenomenal, it is so cute and very easy to use the product. I would recommend this to anyone. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh this stuff is so decadent!!! The minute I opened the jar and smelled it, I knew this was my new favorite for sure. I use it on the tops of my hands, elbows, and knees and it is making them so soft and hydrated
Elizabeth H.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
Oh my word ! So it has started to get cold here in Maryland. I just had my second child. My hands are dry along with my belly. Well my whole body feels dry and looks dry and cracked. I got my #influenster box and it had this amazing coconut lime #treehut lotion in it. My hands feel so soft now. It doesn’t leave the oily feeling at all. And although I hate the smell of coconut it doesn’t smell too strong. It’s a light and relaxing scent. I totally plan on going to buy a larger container of this lotion to use through the winter.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This intense hydrating shea body butter really works great. It’s not greasy feeling , which I love. It provides so much moisture! It has a coconut lime smell, which some days is a bit much for me. It probably wouldn’t be great for someone who is sensitive to smells. But if you do need superior moisture and you love coconut I would highly recommend this body butter. They suggest putting it on after your shower, which is a great idea! I received a free sample of this product for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
Sara H.
Fletcher, NC
This smells so great and is so smooth. It’s not super greasy (like most body butters), and it’s been perfect for this bitterly cold winter. Did I mention the SMELL!?!? Not too over powering, but light enough to make you feel wonderful. I highly recommend this body butter, and I’m on my way to buy more!
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.