BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. Scent is very important to me and I find many body butters too perfumy and too greasy. This one was the opposite, as it was just the right texture and consistency, not greasy at all and the scent was not overpowering at all. This has been added to my pocket book for on-the-go use
Alyssa L.
Philadelphia, PA
This product definitely smells amazing! Feels like butter but is a little too thick to apply to my whole body. I don’t like to feel like I have lotion on and this gives me that feeling. I like the ingredients though & will definitely keep it in the kitchen for my extremely dry hands I have from cleaning & the winters cold.
Ashley L.
Tuscola, IL
I really loved the consistency of this body butter. It did not leave my skin feeling greasy, but moisturized. The smell is HEAVENLY! It has done wonders for the backs of my hands during the cold weather.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Janet A.
Woodbridge, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this! Coconut lime is one of my favorite scents, and this smells amazingly creamy. It’s perfect for my dry winter legs. It’s gentle enough that my kids can all use it, too. I received it in the Harvest VoxBox, but I will definitely be buying more!
Shianne A.
Oceanside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells amazing and isn’t overwhelming! It also brings great moisture to your skin! I have pretty awful eczema this time of year and this really helped with the dry, flaky skin that I had on my hands. I totally recommend this product. My 5 year old also loves it and says that it is magic and smells like dessert.
Erica G.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Right off the bat.. I opened up my voxbox and applied this immediately... I fell in love instantly. I love the scent first of all. My hands were left moisturized with a shiny soft feeling and lasted longer than my regular creams. I will be repurchasing this when I run out. I appreciate the size of it for being a sample.
Elva C.
Mission, TX
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter has such a refreshing, and vibrant scent. When you apply it, it literally awakens your skin, nourishes it, and maintains it moisturized. I can’t talk enough about this amazing moisturizer, I simply love it!!! #treehut #complimentary #influenster @influenster @treehut Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Stacie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like the Tree Hut 24 hour intense hydrating Shea body butter. The scent of coconut lime is kind of strong though. When I apply this on my hands they feel soft, smooth and moisturized. It’s a tad bit greasy but not too bad. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little extra moisturizing during the winter.
Elizabeth R.
I love this body butter! It smells light and super fresh, and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky! I feel like for how much it costs it’s a great value (especially since it has organic Shea Butter!) Gentle enough for sensitive skin and hydration is on point! I will definitely be purchasing this product when mine is gone!
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut has amazing products! The relief this gives your skin from the dry fall/winter air is fabulous! It smells amazing, but isn't to over-powering. The coconut lime scent brings back the warm thoughts of lazy summer days! The body butter is non-greasy and soaks it easily. I highly recommend this product!!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?