BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kaitie S.
Hammond, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This right here is pure Bliss! The smell is rejuvenating and makes me so excited to put it on. After my shower I used it and omg my skin has never felt better!!! I had no idea how thirsty my skin was. It's a creamy light weight moisturizer and smells so yummy it makes you want to eat it!!! 5 stars hands down!!! Can't wait to try more from this line.
Sara S.
Superior, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Normally I'm not a big fan of coconut scent, but with the lime added it really helped. Scent aside, the body butter works really well! I have really dry skin from a health condition, and I live in northern Wisconsin so my skin takes a beating. This goes on smooth, didn't leave me feeling sticky, and really softened my skin. I really liked this.
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis , IN
This body butter is amazing !!! It made my skin really soft, the tea tree gives my skin an amazing natural grow (and the fact that it’s good for you is a major plus). I usually have really dry skin even after applying lotions or other body butters, but this one lasted me through the day . I would def recommend and purchase more of this product !
Drea M.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this body butter and it is amazing!! You only have to use a little bit and it goes a long way. The smell is not very strong so you can use it several times in a day and not have it be over powering. I have been looking for a new hand lotion and I think I found it.
Ashley C.
Everything about this product is AMAZING! I love the way it smells, and I love how soft it makes my skin feel as soon as I put it on. I've been trying to look for a product that would be good for my skin and I think I fell in love. Definitely recommend this body butter!
Livia T.
Murray, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was worried when the box arrived because it smelled funky. But, thankfully, it was just the combination of a few smells ;) Once I got this body butter out and opened it individually, it smelled so good! Even my husband liked it, and he's picky. I have TERRIBLE skin in the winter, and I put this on my hands at night and felt such a difference the next morning. I was just about to purchase some butter, and I'm glad I waited and happened to get this sample in the mail!
Ashley D.
Killeen, TX
I got to say this is my favorite product from the Harvest Voxbox that I received free for testing purposes. A little amount goes all the way, the scent is amazing (I love coconut 🥥), it feels fresh, non greasy and it really hydrate your skin. My daughter and I love it.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Got this body butter at Walmart, and both my husband and myself fell in love! We got it initially because the scent matches a sugar scrub we enjoyed at a restaurant bathroom while in the keys and now everytime we use this body butter it takes us back. I really love the way it keeps my hands soft for hours after use! Doesn’t go on greasy either!
Brittany B.
Nacogdoches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In love with the light citrus fragrance. I like to use my free product from Influenster on my feet and put on some fluffy socks before bed to keep my tootsies nice and hydrated! Especially in the winter when it is so cold. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Debbie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut shea body butter is remarkable. The scent is fresh and cool with a mixture of coconut/lime! It goes on non greasy and my skin absorbed it and was soft all day with a great lingering scent. It’s also certified organic which lets me know that this product is all natural. Thanks Influenster for always introducing me to great products
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.