BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Claire G.
I picked up this jem at my local Walmart on a quest for soft skin. This product definitely delivered. It has a soothing gentle texture, with an amazing therapeutic fragrance. I use this after I shave my legs, after I get out of the shower and it leaves my legs feeling moisturized and shiny. 10/10 would recommend and buy again!
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells like the beach I just love it because we're in the middle fall so just remind me a little bit of Summer while my day goes on it's amazing it definitely keep my skin hydrated I love it it's nice and soft like a nice buttery feel it's amazing I completely recommend this to anyone who loves coconut smells and lime its simply amazing
Tracy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First off, the smell of this product is amazing. I love lotions that smell clean without being overpowering and this is perfect. It is very hydrating, but doesn’t leave you feeling oily or greasy which is a bonus. I would definitely recommend this product!
jodie c.
Wyandotte, MI
The scent of this organic body butter is great - everyone loves coconut lime! I felt like I was on the beach! But after a few minutes, I noticed a chemically afterscent, like the way sunblock smells after a few minutes. I do love how thick it is though. It's thick enough to retain its shape. Thumbs up. P.S. I received this item complimentary in my VoxBox, but all opinions are my own.
Kris W.
Livermore, CO
I really really love the way this smells! I used to have a lotion that smelled like this coconut lime years ago and I haven't found it since. I also love the fact that it is a certified organic product and doesn't contain any parabens or formaldehyde donors. I received this item free to sample in exchange for my honest review.
Bella K.
San angelo, TX
SUPER MOISTURIZING. SUPER THICK, almost like a night cream. Once you put it on it doesn't look really greasy and after about 10 mins your skin sucks it up and lasts for hours for me. I use it everyday all over my body! & especially after the shower. THE SMELL IS GREAT!! Will be repurchasing!!
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The first thing I noticed about the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is the scent! It smells wonderful and transported me to a tropical location in the dead of winter. I liked how soft my skin felt after using the body butter and I appreciate that it didn't leave me skin feeling greasy. I would recommend this!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
super mositurizing! leaves my skin soft and glowy. I love to layer products to get a long lasting scent. I use this to give me a deep moisturization after scrubing my body with the matching sugar scrub. will recommend to anyone!
Becky C.
Heyburn, ID
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes only. Sweet little product fits perfectly in my purse. Great packaging and the fragrance is simply AMAZING. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and nourished. So pleased with this product.
Kathy R.
Ansonia , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! It smells amazing, it’s a great value for the amount of product. I’ve used this everyday since receiving the 2oz. Size after a shower and it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I will definitely be buying the full size product when this one runs out. Another bonus is the smell in nice and light.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?