BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Amanda B.
ASHLAND, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the smell of this. Coconut lime is right up my alley - I love citrus scents. The body butter was very smooth on my skin and again, I really enjoyed the scent. I don't use it all over my body as it's just a small container and I'd like to make it last lol... But it makes my hands smell sooo nice and feel super silky.
Guadalupe G.
Markham, IL
The shea butter is SMOOOTH! It smells great and hydrates my hands every day. This is one of the only body butters that I ever actually liked because others only hydrated my hands for a few minutes and this lasts hours. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and I will totally buy this. I received a free product but all opinions are my own.
jodie c.
Wyandotte, MI
The scent of this organic body butter is great - everyone loves coconut lime! I felt like I was on the beach! But after a few minutes, I noticed a chemically afterscent, like the way sunblock smells after a few minutes. I do love how thick it is though. It's thick enough to retain its shape. Thumbs up. P.S. I received this item complimentary in my VoxBox, but all opinions are my own.
Pamela B.
Lilburn, GA
This product is light weight and great smelling. I tend to have extremely dry skin during the fall/winter and this product has taken care of my moisture needs. I love the size of the sample as it is perfect to throw in my purse and whip it out after washing my hands at work. I will definitely be buying this in the near future.
Kris W.
Livermore, CO
I really really love the way this smells! I used to have a lotion that smelled like this coconut lime years ago and I haven't found it since. I also love the fact that it is a certified organic product and doesn't contain any parabens or formaldehyde donors. I received this item free to sample in exchange for my honest review.
Claire G.
I picked up this jem at my local Walmart on a quest for soft skin. This product definitely delivered. It has a soothing gentle texture, with an amazing therapeutic fragrance. I use this after I shave my legs, after I get out of the shower and it leaves my legs feeling moisturized and shiny. 10/10 would recommend and buy again!
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Shea butter and when I saw this was intense hydration I knew it would be perfect for my super dry hands. My hands are so bad after washing dishes that they need so much love. The scent take me right to the beach and it keeps my hands so very soft!
Tracy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First off, the smell of this product is amazing. I love lotions that smell clean without being overpowering and this is perfect. It is very hydrating, but doesn’t leave you feeling oily or greasy which is a bonus. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells like the beach I just love it because we're in the middle fall so just remind me a little bit of Summer while my day goes on it's amazing it definitely keep my skin hydrated I love it it's nice and soft like a nice buttery feel it's amazing I completely recommend this to anyone who loves coconut smells and lime its simply amazing
Elle m.
Suwanee, GA
Tried the 24hr Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime It is amazing! Smells like Summertime in a jar! Really moisturizing without being greasy!@influenster #ButterUpTreeHut #HarvestVoxBox #contest #influenster *free samples opinions are my own
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?