BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Ashley D.
Fort Hood, TX
I got to say this is my favorite product from the Harvest Voxbox that I received free for testing purposes. A little amount goes all the way, the scent is amazing (I love coconut 🥥), it feels fresh, non greasy and it really hydrate your skin. My daughter and I love it.
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis, IN
This body butter is amazing !!! It made my skin really soft, the tea tree gives my skin an amazing natural grow (and the fact that it’s good for you is a major plus). I usually have really dry skin even after applying lotions or other body butters, but this one lasted me through the day . I would def recommend and purchase more of this product !
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Got this body butter at Walmart, and both my husband and myself fell in love! We got it initially because the scent matches a sugar scrub we enjoyed at a restaurant bathroom while in the keys and now everytime we use this body butter it takes us back. I really love the way it keeps my hands soft for hours after use! Doesn’t go on greasy either!
Livia T.
Murray, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was worried when the box arrived because it smelled funky. But, thankfully, it was just the combination of a few smells ;) Once I got this body butter out and opened it individually, it smelled so good! Even my husband liked it, and he's picky. I have TERRIBLE skin in the winter, and I put this on my hands at night and felt such a difference the next morning. I was just about to purchase some butter, and I'm glad I waited and happened to get this sample in the mail!
Drea M.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this body butter and it is amazing!! You only have to use a little bit and it goes a long way. The smell is not very strong so you can use it several times in a day and not have it be over powering. I have been looking for a new hand lotion and I think I found it.
Brittany B.
Nacogdoches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In love with the light citrus fragrance. I like to use my free product from Influenster on my feet and put on some fluffy socks before bed to keep my tootsies nice and hydrated! Especially in the winter when it is so cold. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Theresa J.
Indianapolis, IN
I wasn't sure if I would like this scent. It's a very spring type scent but it smells nice. Neither scent overpowers. As a preschool teacher, who washes my hands multiple times a day, this body butter is perfect. Not greasy and rubs in quickly. I'm impressed with this product and will be shopping for more scents!
Debbie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut shea body butter is remarkable. The scent is fresh and cool with a mixture of coconut/lime! It goes on non greasy and my skin absorbed it and was soft all day with a great lingering scent. It’s also certified organic which lets me know that this product is all natural. Thanks Influenster for always introducing me to great products
Cynthia P.
Charleroi , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Shea body butter is the best I love the way it has 24 hour intense hydrating for the body and it made my skin soft all day and the sent is the best which last all day long on your skin. I am also surprised that there is no parabens added in this body cream.
Lauren B.
Martinez, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree Hut coconut lime shea body butter smells amazing! It is a thick-rich formula so not much is needed at all but moisturizes the skin perfectly. It tends to be a little oily at first bust melts into your skin perfectly! I would definitely recommend this product and will definitely add it to my list of beauty care products to purchase!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?