BY TREE HUT #19 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Miranda P.
Bremerton, WA
I just started using this product a few days ago and my hands are already softer! It's so smooth and doesn't leave residue. I hate lotions that leave your hands all greasy. It comes in a compact container, great for travel or your purse. It smells so good! I'm always skeptical of lotions in this flavor, just because I don't want to smell like I'm wearing sun tan lotion, but this is much more subtle. Definitely would buy again.
Cristina J.
I'm not usually a big fan of body butters, but this one changed my mind completely. It was so smooth and rich, my hands sucked it right up. It beats the cold weather dryness instantly. The jar was adorable and easy to open too. The smell was not over powering and was just heavenly. I would definitely recommend this to any one who wants super soft moisturized skin.
Tracy M.
Muskegon, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was skeptical because I've tried everything for my dry skin! I loved the smell of this product right away, reminded me of the beach! My hands have been very, very dry lately with the cold weather, so I thought my hands would be the best place to try this product first! I was blown away by the way my hands felt the next morning after applying this body butter before bed! Can't wait to try this on my dry elbows and knees too!
Kendra J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s good! I am OBSESSED with the body shop Shea butter body butter, but this is a close second. The scent is amazing and makes me want a daiquiri! It is very hydrating but I feel it doesn’t last quite as long as the body shop ones. BUT they don’t have this scent, so maybe I’ll figure out a way to layer! If you don’t have Super dry skin like me, then this will be perfect!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
rina a.
Loving the coconut lime butter shea. Not only it smells amazing ( for which my toddler approves it, comes to it and smells it and goes mhmm yum and gives thumbs up haha) but leaves skin hyradted and smooth for the whole day for having super dry skin right now in pregnancy and winter on top of it. High recommend it for anyone who got dry skin or pregnant to use.
Meghan G.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I really love this body butter it makes your skin feel super hydrated and soft! It smells good in the container but when applied onto my skin it has a weird smell until the smell wears off. The smell doesn’t last long but the hydration does! I would definitely purchase this maybe just a different scent :) Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
holy smokes! Where should I begin? I love everything about this body butter. Great scent, great ingredients and even better it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated. Thank you so much influenster for this month's picks. I am definetely buying a full-size product!
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First off i want to point out how amazing this smells! Not too over powering but very nice! Also, i like the texture of this body butter. It isnt too thick and it rubs into my skin smoothly and absorbs quickly. A tip: what I do is exfoliate my skin in the shower and after im done and dried off i apply this all over. Amazingly smooth with a nice subtle scent!!
Khadija H.
Des Moines , IA
This she body butter is so thick and creamy. The smell is amazing and leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and shiny. It’s great for the cold weather especially for people with really dry skin. A little goes a long way and you don’t have to use very much product to get soft skin. I will definetly repurchase this moisturizer as I have very dry skin.
Heaven B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I  use the body butter after I shower, it is the most moisturizing, long-lasting, skin softening product I've ever used. The texture is thick but not greasy at all. The smell is amazing ! I stay smooth all day. I've literally gotten compliments on how soft and smooth my skin is using this. I would recommend this product if you want your skin baby soft.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.