BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Dejaki M.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly this stuff is amazing.. This is the first body butter I've ever had and I'm in love with it.. I use it on me and my son and we get so soft.. My son has eczema and it leaves him feeling really smooth.. Like I'm already wanting to buy more, I researched the brand and saw what else they have to offer and I can't wait to buy more.
Tina M.
West Point, NY
This is a God send! Truly! I just moved to NY from AZ and my skin needed some love, badly! I used this out of the shower for a week and my skin looks, feels and smells flawless! Great price, I even went and got a full size!
Francesca W.
The product is awesome! It smells pleasant and fresh, so I don’t mind having it on, but it also works incredibly well. It absorbs quickly, doesn’t defer greasy and leaves my skin feeling soft. I like to apply before bed, so it can absorb overnight (when I won’t be washing it off) and by morning, I’m so thankful that I remembered to use it. Definitely a great product to keep in my night stand.
Julia C.
National City, CA
Thick and buttery! Smells great. It’s perfect for hands during winter, knees and elbows any time. It’s gentle, too, I can really apply it generously and have no weird skin feelings. It’s advertised as 24 hour but in my experience it at least does about 6-8 hours on areas that I’m not washing constantly like my hands. I’d buy it again!
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This feels so great on my skin! It smells great, too! I have ppsoriasis & I get really bad dry patches on my elbows. This has already helped my elbows after only 2 days! I can put this on & I can still feel the moisture all day long! I definitely recommend this! I received this complimentary from Influenster to test & review. I'm so glad I got it!
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product from influenster for free for product testing purposes and my opinions are my own. Wow! I love this body butter! It smells so good. I let my son smell it and he loves it too. It made my skin feel so soft. I would definitely try it again.
Lola M.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE Tree Hut's shea butter. I love how it kept my skin moisturized but it wasn't greasy. Not only do I love the butter I love the coconut lime scent. When I put it on my furbabies we're following me aroung trying to lick my legs lol! I will give this product 5 stars and I will definately be using this A LOT!!!
Caitlin S.
Lenore, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It truly has left my skin feeling soft and nourished. It smells fantastic in the container, however, on my skin, not so much. We all have different body chemistry and mine isn’t clashing well with this. Besides scent, I like how it’s not greasy. A little will go a long way! I would recommend this to anyone who battles tough dry skin.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It felt really good, very moisturizing but the scent was not for me. It was very strongly scented and lingered quite some time ago I tried to wash it off my hands and had to wash several times to get rid of the scent. I'm sure it might be a great scent for others but just not for me. I would love this in an unscented version though.
Theresa B.
Wayne, MI
I love this body butter! The scent is so pleasant and calming. I’ve been rubbing it on my rough feet every night before bed and after 4 nights of doing so I can already feel a difference in softness. I also love it on my hands because they get so dry in the winter. The only thing I don’t like about it is, it is a little greasy on the parts of my skin that aren’t as dry as my hands and feet.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?