Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,481 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
The smell of this body butter was amazing! I love the coconut lime smell and it's really smooth when it goes on. I also like that it isn't oily and that it soaks in quite well. The packaging is pretty and I also like that it's organic! It's small enough to throw it in my purse.
Oh. MY. Goodness. I love this shea body butter! Although I typically don't use products with this many ingredients (or lotions / body butters with dimethicone), this stuff just feels so great going on. A bonus is the fragrance. It is light enough not to be overwhelming but stays for quite a while. If you aren't shy about a slightly longer ingredient list, I would definitely recommend trying this shea body butter.
VERY thick and moisturizing! I was very pleasantly surprised when I felt the texture of this body butter. I’m overall happy with the quality, but it’s a little too oily for my taste, which is why I gave it 4 stars. The scent was a little off-putting at first, but after a few minutes it went away. So, other than the oily element I like this very much. I would happily purchase it and recommend it to a friend. #free #contest
I personally loved everything about this product, for the most part. Loved the packaging design and size, and it smells amazing! I started using it on my legs first just to test it out. It made them so soft and moisturized, but I did notice it would flake off after a few hours, kind of like some bar soaps come off in flakes when they dry our. Other than that I loved the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter :)
So the ultimate test that this really hydrates is testing on my 10 year old son who has ashy knuckles and hates lotions butter creams etc. He LOVED IT!! It moisturized his hands so nicely. He also said the smell reminded him of a nice smelling shampoo he once used. He kept the bottle I was sent to keep with him in his book bag while in school. So it’s definitely a winner! @Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
I was sent this body butter as part of the Harvest Vox Box. I’m an oily skinned girl, so I generally steer clear of thick lotions. It goes on very thick, but doesn’t really spread well. It doesn’t leave my skin greasy, which is excellent. However, I wonder then if it’s very nourishing for normal/dry skin. I’m not a fan of the scent. It makes me think of a nail salon in the middle of a coconut. Thankfully the scent doesn’t seem to last long. I don’t smell it on my skin in the morning after using the product after an evening shower. Not sure I would recommend it.
I love this Tree Hut Shea Body Butter. My hands are so dry from walking back and forth in the wind lately that they were cracking. I tried the body butter and my hands are on the mend. The formula is smoothe, creamy yet non greasy. The scent is very pleasing and not overwhelming. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Amazing from the second I opened it! Even my husband was impressed by the smell! I used it for the first time tonight after shaving my legs and this will be my new go to lotion! I will post it all over social media and recommend it for sure to friends and family! Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves you feeling amazing!
This lotion would be perfect for someone with really really dry skin. Unfortunately that person is not me. While this product smelled really great, it was also quite thick and left me feeling sticky and greasy. I couldn't get it to completely rub in. It came in about a palm sized container and I believe it was a little pricey. While it wasn't the worst, I wouldn't really recommend this to anyone.
So far so good! Ive been a fan of this particular brand for quite some time, So when I saw this product I immediately became excited. It feel so good going on to the skin. I have always been an avid user of cocoa butter and all things naturally inclined. I must say I’m very impressed with the quality of this product and even though it’s a small sample size I’m planning to get it in full size. This is my first box box but I must say I’m impressed with the effort Influenster put in!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos