BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Yesenia A.
Ozone Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm loving the smell so much. This reminds me of a Bath&Body works lotion I had years ago. The texture is nice and thick for the winter which I love. A must have for me in this weather. The scent is pretty long lasting which is a plus.
Jenna B.
Bowie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was excited to try this when I received it complimentary to test through Influenster. I’ve always been a fan of the Bath and Body Works scent “Coconut Lime Verbena” so I knew I would love the scent. It is a very natural smelling coconut and lime versus an artificial scent/flavor. The body butter doesn’t leave an oily residue on your skin and keeps your skin moisturized all day!
Christel E.
Florence, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely adore this body butter. I’m not a huge fan of the scent but that’s selective so I can’t take away a star for that. My husband actually took it to work because he loves it so much. It’s very thick and moisturizing. It is perfect for winter months when my skin is very dry but would really be suitable all year long. I will repurchase for sure but in another scent.
Deidre L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product so much. It is great for my skin. I have always been a fan of Shea Butter, but Tree Hut has made it even better with this coconut lime scent. I wish Influenster had given me a bigger jar because I’m already almost out. My skin is so hydrated and great for the cold weather.
Candice D.
Modesto, CA
So I got this coconut lime body butter in and I was not sure about it... but after I opened it I was wowed by the amazing smell and how soft the product was!!! I am actually really looking forward to buying a larger size. I keep this one in my purse or in my car. So yummy! Smelling that is ;)
Tyffani E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm pleasantly surprised with this body butter! Normally I don't like coconut, and to be honest, at first that's all I noticed was the coconut scent. However, once I dipped my finger into the jar I noticed the lime more. I love how thick and creamy it is and that it doesn't make my skin feel greasy. The packaging is simple yet cute. All in all, I really enjoyed this product!
Amber R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product. The packaging is cute and simple which is perfect to see what it is and what’s in it.
The intense hydration is PERFECT for dry winter skin and doesn’t leave an oily feeling after using it.
I love the smell. It’s not over baring but enough to enjoy after using.
Melissa D.
I’m not big on lotions. I only use them when I absolutely need them as my daughters skin is sensitive and has been known to react to products I use on myself. However, I haven’t had this issue. The smell is fantastic and although this is a body butter, I intend to leave this on my desk for my hands during this winter. It leaves your skin smooth and smelling beautiful without the greasy feel. I would love to try more from this brand!
Marty R.
This body butter is amazing. It smells like heaven! It feels so smooth going into skin and it is easy to rub in. Not too thick like most body butters. I got to try this free in my VoxBox and I couldn’t get enough. A little goes a long way, but I Will definitely buy full size when mine runs out.
Colzy D.
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about Coconut lime scented lotion, but it is amazing! The best scented lotion I've ever tried. It has a creamy, thick consistency that melts into your skin. I have extremely dry skin and this has transformed the skin on my hands and feet. I use it everyday and will be purchasing more. The only con I have (minor, personal preference) is that it comes in a jar, it's nice for controlling how much product you use but I hate getting it under my nails to scoop it out.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?