BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Margarita K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin, so usually I use unscented lotions and washes, but I tried this product on me and I fell in love! It smells great, but not over powering and left my hands and arms feeling super soft! I absolutely love it and will most likely be purchasing more! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Alondra R.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love at first touch! I thought the coconut lime would smell weird but it smells so good and clean! And it just feels so hydrating and soft on the skin! Might be a keeper to my collection !
I received this product free for testing purposes
#butteruptreehut #harvestvoxbox Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Rochelle M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked how this immediately made a difference in the feel of my skin without needing to pile a ton of it on. It didn't leave my skin feeling sticky as some similar products can do. The scent is light (and pleasant) enough that my nearly 4yr old twins wanted to put it on their hands - normally they don't like "stinky" mommy stuff. 😊
Jerrica A.
Verdunville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. I have used it for several years before it was sent to me in the harvest voxbox from influenster. It makes my usually dry skin feel silky smooth. I started buying this when I was laying in the tanning bed for moisture for my skin and then I found the body scrub and thought it would help exfoliate my skin for a better tan. Every product I have tried from tree hut has been amazing.
Beth B.
Clermont, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I couldn't wait to put this on when I opened my VoxBox! The scent is beautifully subtle! I rubbed it on my elbows and hands after sitting down to watch TV before bed and it felt like butter going on and absorbed quickly while leaving my hands feeling silky and smooth! I can't wait to use it more, especially this winter when my skin tends to be very dry. I was sent a VoxBox from Influenster for free in exchange for honest reviews.
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First off, I LOVE the scent! Coconut is one of my favorite scents. I also have the sugar body scrub from this line in the same scent & using them together was a great mix! The lime scent is just enough to set it off. Left my skin feeling soft & since it's winter, my skin is pretty dry. I highly recommend it! *I received this free in exchange for an honest review, all opinions are my own.*
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received Tree Hut Shea body butter "coconut lime" 24 hr intense hydrating free from Influenster for testing purposes. This is my honest review.
I have always loved this company, I was very impressed the way this smells and feels. My skin feels soft and smells amazing. I love how it is made with organic products. I feel better about using it on my skin. When I thought about coconut and lime mixed I was not impressed, but I now love it and can't stop smelling it.
donna s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am impressed with the body butter, it is super rich, smells great and absorbs quickly on my skin leaving it soft and moisturized.
I was able to try this product through influenster harvest voxbox and i am glad i was able to try it.
I would likely to recommend.
Sarah G.
Richmond, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter for free for review and omg am I so glad that i did! So moisturizing, never greasy and omg that coconut like smell is fantastic! I have already purchased the full size at my local superstore! Love it!
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is amazing!! I love the smell, it’s very fresh. I love how moisturized it left my skin without feeling greasy and oily. I have always purchased items from this brand so I was super excited to get a free product from a brand I’ve been buying for years. I am also a fan of their body scrubs!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?