BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ received a sample of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter in my Harvest VoxBox. As someone with extremely dry skin, I️ consider myself a lotion connoisseur, and this body butter delivers! It is extremely thick and moisturizing! When you put it on you can tell that you have just moisturized! It has a nice summery scent, that is pleasant, but not overpowering. I️ would recommend this to anyone who really wants to treat dry skin. #ButterUpTreeHut
Michelle P.
This Shea body butter is Amazing! It’s so rich and creamy and goes on like a dream. Then there’s the smell a light coconut lime which takes me back to summer days in the sun. I used this on my hands legs and torso and my skin feels young again! I’ll be picking up a full size! Thanks to Influenster I was able to try this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Sara P.
Knoxville, TN
I have just now began testing the Tree Hut intense hydrating shea body butter in coconut lime. It is a very thick formula and it smells fantastic. It feels nice and hydrating. I have psoriasis pretty heavy on my elbows and that will be the real test! Im going to use this daily and see if it helps my dryness on my elbows. I will review again after testing it for longer! *product was received free from influenster for testing purposes!
Stephanie G.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
I received this for free in my VoxBox and I absolutely love it! The smell is great; coconut lime! This lotion moisturizes really well and keeps moisture locked in all day. My husband really likes it too. My husband prefers water based lotions and the first ingredient in this lotion is water. He uses this more than I do! A little goes a long way with this stuff. There is no need to use a lot to achieve the moisture benefits!
Krysanna B.
First off, the texture is amazing. Doesn’t leave your skin too oily or too dry, it’s just right. Secondly, you only need a little scoop on your finger to moisturize your entire arm! Lastly, the smell is just the best! The coconut and lime mixture is perfect and brings me right to the beach!! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Julie L.
Beaufort, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very rich, thick moisturizer. I apply it to my hands and feet at bedtime and they are so soft and smooth. The smell is delightful and not overpowering. This is a great wintertime moisturizer for really dry areas.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this in my harvest box to try. I've tried the company products before and have loved them. This was no different. The smell is amazing and lasts. The texture is thick and smooth. I like how it moisturises without leaving your skin feeling sticky or greasy. My skin feels so soft even after a few hours.
Sammi B.
Terre Haute , IN
I LOVE tree hut products. The brown sugar scrub is my favorite! I was hesitant about the lime scent because a lot of times they can be overbearing, but I was pleasantly surprised. The lotion isn’t greasy and it’s made my skin super smooth. It smells clean and isn’t overpowering at all! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Atiya D.
I love shea butter. I'm an easy sell when that's included, so it wasn't hard for me to like this Tree Hut Shea Body Butter that I got from Influenster for free!! I'm not fond of the coconut lime scent though. It's not horrible, just not a scent I want to smell on the regular. The shea body butter makes my skin feel soft, and, most importantly to me, it doesn't make my hands feel like they're covered with a layer of product.
Shirley V.
Spokane, WA
The smell of this body butter was amazing! I love the coconut lime smell and it's really smooth when it goes on. I also like that it isn't oily and that it soaks in quite well. The packaging is pretty and I also like that it's organic! It's small enough to throw it in my purse.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?