BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Marlyn Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Tree Hut is my favorite! I use their body butter all the time. I usually use Shea Body Butter in Brazilian Nut, so when I received my complimentary Shea in Coconut Lime, I fell head over heels! The scent is amazing, it's very tropical and gives you feels of the Caribbean. I would recommend to anyone that wants soft, smooth, moisturized skin. It really hydrates and makes your skin feel incredible! Ulta always has deals on Tree Hut!
Lori M.
Franklin, WI
Let me start by saying Winters in Wisconsin are harsh on skin.  As soon as the static starts popping, my skin starts itching and flaking.  I got this product as part of a package of products to review and I was reluctant to try it.  However, when I opened it up I was met with a pleasant scent and it just looked solid.  The texture of the body butter is great and goes on smoothly.  It does take awhile to absorb in, but I can feel it helping to protect my skin.  I now am putting this on in the morning and night!
Alyssa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This winter has been so harsh on my hands, so I was thrilled to receive this body butter! It smells amazing (I love coconut anything). It provides temporary relief for dry skin but doesn’t really go beyond that to repair and heal it. I love it for on the go, though!
Samantha R.
I really like the smell of this body cream... sometimes the fragrances are just too strong, but this is a more subtle light smell. I also really like thickness of this formula. I feel that this time of year my skin needs an extra boost of moisture that this product delivers. In my experience, this product is best applied directly after a hot shower and fresh shave:).
Kristy F.
Freeport , IL
I am in love with this Body Butter from Tree Hut!! The jar is cute and sleek. The scent of Coconut Lime is AMAZING! It is very thick and creamy like a body butter should be. It's not greasy and the scent lasts! It has already helped the dryness I experience on my hands during the cold, winter months! I am so happy I received this product complementary of Influenster and Tree Hut!! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jacki G.
Cherryville, NC
Ok this stuff is dream cream! My daughter is 6 and has always had horrible dry skin. When I received this I said it’s worth a try - the next morning I’m telling you it was GONE - after a week of using she was so hydrated! I will definitely be buying a bigger size !
Stephanie S.
Weston, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
With winter upon us, I'm so happy for this sample of Tree Hut 24-Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime!! Coconut is one of my all time favorite scents! It's like summer in a lotion! Anything that reminds me of summer is a good thing!

My hands get really dry in the winter, so honestly I will probably throw this in my purse to just use on my hands every day! It's a great size for a sample as well! Very generous!
Lauren S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter I received from Influenster to test, smells like I'm on a tropical vacation. The best feature - feels like it's moisturizing my skin all day long. The packaging is perfect to get every last bit of the butter. I don't think you'll regret going to buy this product!
Laura M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let me start off by saying how sensitive my skin is.  It's crazy.  I was hesitant to even try this, but upon oping this gorgeous little jar I was struck by an intoxicating smell and could not resist.  It smells DIVINE!  So i put a little on my finger and could instantly tell it wasn't oily or thick, so I went ahead and put a little on my hands.  NO REACTION whatsoever.  It made my hands sooooo soft and the smell is just delicious!  I've shown so many co-works and family.  This stuff is amazing!
Maggie B.
Grand Ledge, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got a sample of the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter from the Harvest Vox Box and I absolutely love it! The fragrance is fab, and my winter skin has been loving this every day after my shower. It's definitely become a part of my daily beauty regimen.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?