BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Sammi B.
Terre Haute , IN
I LOVE tree hut products. The brown sugar scrub is my favorite! I was hesitant about the lime scent because a lot of times they can be overbearing, but I was pleasantly surprised. The lotion isn’t greasy and it’s made my skin super smooth. It smells clean and isn’t overpowering at all! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Atiya D.
I love shea butter. I'm an easy sell when that's included, so it wasn't hard for me to like this Tree Hut Shea Body Butter that I got from Influenster for free!! I'm not fond of the coconut lime scent though. It's not horrible, just not a scent I want to smell on the regular. The shea body butter makes my skin feel soft, and, most importantly to me, it doesn't make my hands feel like they're covered with a layer of product.
Shirley V.
Spokane, WA
The smell of this body butter was amazing! I love the coconut lime smell and it's really smooth when it goes on. I also like that it isn't oily and that it soaks in quite well. The packaging is pretty and I also like that it's organic! It's small enough to throw it in my purse.
Fiona B.
So the ultimate test that this really hydrates is testing on my 10 year old son who has ashy knuckles and hates lotions butter creams etc. He LOVED IT!! It moisturized his hands so nicely. He also said the smell reminded him of a nice smelling shampoo he once used. He kept the bottle I was sent to keep with him in his book bag while in school. So it’s definitely a winner! @Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Erin E.
VERY thick and moisturizing! I was very pleasantly surprised when I felt the texture of this body butter. I’m overall happy with the quality, but it’s a little too oily for my taste, which is why I gave it 4 stars. The scent was a little off-putting at first, but after a few minutes it went away. So, other than the oily element I like this very much. I would happily purchase it and recommend it to a friend. #free #contest
Amanda L.
Emporia, KS
Oh. MY. Goodness. I love this shea body butter! Although I typically don't use products with this many ingredients (or lotions / body butters with dimethicone), this stuff just feels so great going on. A bonus is the fragrance. It is light enough not to be overwhelming but stays for quite a while. If you aren't shy about a slightly longer ingredient list, I would definitely recommend trying this shea body butter.
Crystal C.
I personally loved everything about this product, for the most part. Loved the packaging design and size, and it smells amazing! I started using it on my legs first just to test it out. It made them so soft and moisturized, but I did notice it would flake off after a few hours, kind of like some bar soaps come off in flakes when they dry our. Other than that I loved the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter :)
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was sent this body butter as part of the Harvest Vox Box. I’m an oily skinned girl, so I generally steer clear of thick lotions. It goes on very thick, but doesn’t really spread well. It doesn’t leave my skin greasy, which is excellent. However, I wonder then if it’s very nourishing for normal/dry skin. I’m not a fan of the scent. It makes me think of a nail salon in the middle of a coconut. Thankfully the scent doesn’t seem to last long. I don’t smell it on my skin in the morning after using the product after an evening shower. Not sure I would recommend it.
Michele C.
I love this Tree Hut Shea Body Butter. My hands are so dry from walking back and forth in the wind lately that they were cracking. I tried the body butter and my hands are on the mend. The formula is smoothe, creamy yet non greasy. The scent is very pleasing and not overwhelming. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Suzanne B.
Charleston, SC
Amazing from the second I opened it! Even my husband was impressed by the smell! I used it for the first time tonight after shaving my legs and this will be my new go to lotion! I will post it all over social media and recommend it for sure to friends and family! Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves you feeling amazing!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?