BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Linda K.
CAMP LEJEUNE, NC
I looveee the scent. This is probably my new favorite scent. Im currently 36 weeks pregnant and I am so glad I am able to try this shea butter on my huge belly! I cant help but itch myself, but I hope this will help limit the amount of stretch marks Ill probably be getting from itching my belly! The product has a thick texture and is by far my favorite product from Tree Hut.
Tara T.
I got this in my harvest voxbox to try for free for my opinion and I have to say I have never tried anything by tree hut before but this stuff smells great and makes my skin so soft.  I am going tot ry out their other products now.
Caitlyn A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
It smells amazing! It Moisturizes without feeling greasy or leaving a film. I love the company that comes from and their values and it’s a great bang for your buck!
Tabby P.
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used. The formula is so thick and luxurious and it is not greasy at all. I should also mention that a little goes a LONG way. I applied it to my elbows because they are the dryest place on my body. So far, it's been 3 hours and they still feel like it was just applied. They are very soft and extrememly moisturized. The scent is great too. I'm not usually a fan of coconut fragrance but this smells fantastic! I will definitely purchase this once it runs out and will be recommending it to friends and family.
Rachael S.
Everett, WA
I received a jar of this body butter in a Voxbox and I was super excited to try it out because I struggle with dry, itchy skin. I love the fact that it comes in a tub rather than a squeeze tube. This way you get to use 100% of the product and not waste any. The smell of the coconut lime is awesome - it brings me back to Puerto Vallarta, sipping on a cold beverage. I’ve tried the body butter on my hands as well as my body and it absorbs well without leaving a greasy feeling. It feels thick and creamy, not watery like some other brands. Great body butter!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I received a sample of the coconut lime Shea body butter from Influenster for testing purposes. Immediately after opening it my first thought was, this smells like a tanning salon. Little nervous to apply after that but my skin was seriously dry so I went ahead with it. Instantly felt my skin soaking up all the moisture but it does say that it lasts up to 24 hours so I waited until then to post my review. I didn’t need to apply again until after my shower. Overall, it is amazing stuff! I just wish it didn’t smell like self tanner.
Priscilla T.
Marana, AZ
This body butter smells absolutely amazing! It is thick and creamy with a bit of an oily consistency. The oil absorbs quickly into the skin and keeps my skin moisturized for hours. I use this primarily on my hands and feet as they are the driest areas of my body. I received mine for free in exchange for my honest opinion in my Influenster Harvest VoxBox.
Tedessa B.
Corbin, KY
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter Tree hut Shea body butter has a nice clean feel that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Nothing worse than having your clothes stick to you because your skin is eternally greasy. The scent is crisp and pleasing but not overpowering. Will def be buying some in the near future
Amy R.
I love this lotion! I just got it and used it today. As cold and dry as it is outside it makes my skin feel refreshed. I got it in my voxbox to try and I will buy it again!
Caila G.
I really love this product!! First of all it smells AMAZING!! it’s beachey with coconut but there is a hint of lime that transforms it to the next level! It is very moisturizing. Where I work I am constantly washing my hands and they tend to dry out! Since I’ve use this I’ve noticed less cracks in my hands from drying out and my hands feel smoother and overall more soft! It is very thick so you only need a little bit. I am so happy I got to try this for free in the Harvest Voxbox! Will definitely buy once I am out!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.