BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Brittany G.
Bossier City, LA
Was excited to see Tree Hut in my #Harvestbox from Infuenster only because I'm obsessed with their body butter and when i saw the "coconut lime" i got super bummed only because I dont like smell of it in beauty products and let me mention i cant eat it whatsoever because of the texture of it makes me feel like I'm eating hair (haha i know I'm weird).... BUT absolutely love this. I cant smell coconut or lime in it lol but it smells awesome! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Megan M.
MOHRSVILLE, PA
This is my new fav lotion. First off it smells amazing! It is non greasy and immediately softens my skin. I work in the healthcare field and when the weather gets cold my hands get chapped and crack open. This lotion completely rehydrated and restored my hands in about two days. My hands now look age appropriate, not like an 80 yr old's anymore. I will definitely be purchasing this body butter, and I can't wait to try out the other scents and products Tree Hut has to offer.
Andrea M.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just in time of this frigid weather, I received this 2 oz. container of lotion.  It's thick, so as to give great moisture.  It doesn't leave a greasy film or settles for a body butter that creates a shine on top of the skin without actually penetrating and hydrating.  I love, love, love the smell! I've been keeping this body butter in my purse and on my nightstand to follow hand washing.  One of my favorite products in my Influenster box.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
Oh MY MY!! Can I say more? Yes I can! This stuff first off smells amazing! And it lasts a while. MY body smelled like a sun tanning day at the beach! This felt literally like butter going on my skin, but after I rubbed it in my skin felt like silk! This stuff is awesome! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin! I received this product for free from influenster for an honest review. And my review is far beyond honest. I personally love this stuff. Tree Hut Almond Honey Shea Body Butter
margarita  o.
Loove this! Scent is just perfect! Very light and refreshing. When I first started rubbing it on my hands it didn't feel like it was moisturizing my hands but as I kept rubbing then I felt it. Even after having to wash my hands after an hour my hands still felt soft. This is definitely going to be used for my hands right now as this cold weather has had my hands really dried. Keeping this at my work drawer! Thanks influenster for the opportunity to test this out!!
Valerie R.
Savannah, TN
I'm not usually a body butter fan, but the consistency of Tree Hut's Shea formula is effective without leave a greasy feeling. It absorbs quickly, has a pleasant smell that isn't overbearing at all, and it leaves dry skin feeling hydrated for hours! I will definitely be purchasing this when my sample size runs out!  Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh! Em! Gee! This is amazing!! I have never heard of this brand before so I was super excited to try this out. My scent came in Coconut Lime and I was surprised by how good this smells. The moisturizer is thick and a little goes a long way. With the winter fast approaching my sensitive skin tends to dry up and crack. After using this all day I see a huge difference in my dry skin already. I have gotten so many compliments by my co workers which is always an added bonus!
Gyzelle R.
Ok right off the bat I love the packaging. Lid seals well which is a disaster if it’s kind of loose. The colors are pretty. Once you open it, the smell is great. Not strong. I generally like the coconut and lime smell so this one was a win for me. The consistency of the product itself is good. It’s not too oily and and the a subtle smell stays for quite a while. I didn’t give it five stars because although it feels nice, it’s just a tiny bit thick for my taste.
Jasmine W.
Jackson, MS
The smell of this product is everything. It is not overbearing but just enough to give you the feel of being at peace. I used on my feet since the weather is changing and it left them feeling soft and not greasy at all which you may expect from a Shea butter based product. I would definitely by the full size product after receiving the sample in my Harvest Voxbox.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body butter. This was my first time using this product but loving it. Yesterday I had this body butter on and my coworker walked into my office she could smell the fragrance on my skin. I didn’t use a lot but she was able to smell the product. I will continue to use this product and I recommend others to try this product.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.