BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a very good moisturizer. It's thick and creamy and very hydrating. The smell of the coconut lime isn't my favorite but that's just a personal thing because I don't like the smell of coconut. Straight lime for me would be great! The only reason I gave this four stars instead of five is that I find it a little greasy and it takes a while to absorb. Altogether, it's a pretty great product. (I received this product for free from influenster in return for my unbiased opinion).
Catherine D.
This. Smells. SO. Good!
I received my box while several female family members were over for a weekend dinner and they all went nuts over it.  Not only is the smell fantastic- we wanted to eat it with a spoon- the texture is divine.  Soft, creamy and not too greasy.  My hands felt moisturized for the rest of the night.  I put some more on before bed that night and my cuticles which are pretty terrible at the moment were in much better shape.
I would definitely seek this out and purchase more for myself and others.  Awesome  product. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Noor B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sorry if I'm not completely focused on this review- I'm a little busy continuously smelling this body butter. Okay, but in all seriousness, wow. Not only is the scent amazing, but I applied some of this in the morning and my arms still smell like heaven! The product is easy to apply (and soft as ever), and truly does its job of hydrating, really helping both me and my dry-winter hands out! I've already recommended this to two people, both of them interested to see what had me smelling so nature-y, and I'll for sure be recommending to even more!
Vanessa B.
Hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this product in my harvest VoxBox for test and review and I must say I love it I’m not a fan of Shea butter or coconut smells but this body butter doesn’t have any of that it is a light sweet smell goes on your skin nicely and left it feeling very soft this product is definitely going in my purse for daily use in this cold weather
Tracy O.
Silver Spring, MD
I got this as part of my Harvest Vox Box. I have to say, I was skeptical since I don’t generally *use* body butter or things like Nivea—they’re too greasy for me usually. But the consistency or this is AWESOME. And it sinks in and doesn’t leave me feeling filmy. I’m into it, particularly for Winterish hands and feet. Took a star off since although the scent is very pleasant and not overpowering, I just am not a huge fan of smelling like coconut. But I’m definitely gonna blow through this jar. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Rebecca P.
Portsmouth, VA
I had not tried any Tree Hut products before trying the 24 hour intense hydration Shea Body Butter and I have no idea why not! The package is adorable, and as soon as I unscrewed the lid I was hit with a nice pleasant aroma. Not too strong, not too sweet. The Body butter was nice and creamy. Very soft and left my skin feeling hydrated, no longer did my knuckles and hands look dry and cracked from working all day. I was very impressed with this product. I normally don’t do heavy body butters because they leave my skin feeling too oily and slippery, but Tree Hut did it just right. I didn’t feel gross after using this product.
Linda K.
CAMP LEJEUNE, NC
I looveee the scent. This is probably my new favorite scent. Im currently 36 weeks pregnant and I am so glad I am able to try this shea butter on my huge belly! I cant help but itch myself, but I hope this will help limit the amount of stretch marks Ill probably be getting from itching my belly! The product has a thick texture and is by far my favorite product from Tree Hut.
Tara T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this in my harvest voxbox to try for free for my opinion and I have to say I have never tried anything by tree hut before but this stuff smells great and makes my skin so soft.  I am going tot ry out their other products now.
Caitlyn A.
Wesley chapel, FL
It smells amazing! It Moisturizes without feeling greasy or leaving a film. I love the company that comes from and their values and it’s a great bang for your buck!
Tabby P.
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used. The formula is so thick and luxurious and it is not greasy at all. I should also mention that a little goes a LONG way. I applied it to my elbows because they are the dryest place on my body. So far, it's been 3 hours and they still feel like it was just applied. They are very soft and extrememly moisturized. The scent is great too. I'm not usually a fan of coconut fragrance but this smells fantastic! I will definitely purchase this once it runs out and will be recommending it to friends and family.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?