BY TREE HUT #19 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Carrie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using Tree Hut Shea Body Butter I recieved in the Harvest Voxbox recently. I am actually very impressed by the 24 hour hydration. I used it before bed and my skin felt great until the next night after my shower. I have been able to sleep better since I am not spending half the night scratching too. I have very dry, flakey skin in the winter season. Even on my face. This body butter does not clog my pores or cause me to break out. It makes my skin feel so soft and silky without being greasy. I love the smaller size, it fits perfect in my purse for on the go. I wash my hands alot during the day and use this to moisturize after each wash. It’s truly been my savior in this cold, dry wether.
Lauren M.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this stuff. Like a beach in a container. Thick and silky and perfect for after a shave. It absorbs well and doesn’t leave behind a sticky residue.
Phoebe H.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells nice.  Makes your skin very soft!! My daughter has eczema and this has helped her alot.  It is very gentle and does not irritate her skin.
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is amazing. I am obsessed with the smell. It is so good. This isn’t sticky nice and thick cream. Leaves my skin feeling super silky. I will definitely be buying the for my self ASAP!!!!
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I wasn’t familiar with the brand and hadn’t seen any at any of the places where I shop so I’m glad I was able to receive a sample in the Harvest VoxBox. I absolutely loved the scent. It’s lighter than I expected and just delightfully pleasant. The texture is smooth and creamy and that is exactly how it left my skin! It’s not greasy at all. In fact it’s super light and effective. I really loved this body butter and I’m now inclined to purchase a full size and to also try other products from Tree Hut!
Martin S.
After sampling Tree Huts Shea Body Butter, Is have to say that my skin felt very pampered and baby soft! My skin tends to dry especially in cooler months, so this was a treat! The scent is Coconut Lime, but it is light. I personally would not have minded a bit more scent. When you first apply the cream it feels like the consistency of actual butter. You wonder if it may be too heavy, but wait for it...after 20 seconds or so it absorbs naturally into your skin leaving you feeling amazing! The packaging and the light scent make it gender neutral.
Inga S.
Brookhaven, GA
This body butter is very concentrated and goes a long way! The formula goes on smoothly and doesn't leave you feeling greasy and slippery. Perfect for not-so smooth areas like elbows and knees. The size is perfect to carry in my purse or my travel bag. This is definitely a great winter edition to your skin regimine. To really maximize this product, take a hot shower at night before bed, pat (not rub) skin dry, and apply to skin immediately after while pores are still open-lather your feet in the butter and apply socks (thick fuzzy ones work best) over it while you sleep. When you wake in the morning your feet will feel like they had a spa pedicure over night!
jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I wasn't sure what to expect with this product because I tend to have really bad cracked hands in the winter with exzema to where they bleed but I have to say this is surprised me it actually kept my hands really soft all day so I give it A5 Stars based off of that alone and I would say that I'm definitely going to purchase more of this it was really easy to apply and I feel like you didn't need a whole lot to get the entire area because it spreads nicely and I even used it on my daughter and it also made her skin soft as well
Alyssa B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wasn’t really sure how I felt with the combined scents of coconut and lime for a winter lotion but I love it! The scent is actually stress relieving and calming. The lotion lasts all day! That includes washing my hands insane amount of times because of diaper changes, dishes, etc etc! My hands held the moisture of the lotion for a good amount of time. My husband even keep commenting on the smell saying that it smells really good every time he walks into the room! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Kerri E.
Smells amazing!! Reminds me of Hawaii. Possibly because it reminds me of one of the lotions I they had at the hotel I stayed at there.. but I still love it 😳 I believe the exfoliants are crushed seeds.. so it's a good rough exfoliate. Like. One you should definitely use only once MAYBE twice a week otherwise you may over-exfoliate and cause damage to your skin and give you the exact opposite results one usually looks for when trying to exfoliate. 😊. Hope this helps!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.