BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Cortney S.
Lexington, SC
This body butter is so luxurious!!!! It smells wonderful, makes my skin super soft, and doesn’t get greasy at all!!! I think I’m going to buy some for Christmas presents!! ❤️
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product for free from Influenster's #HarvestVoxBox. All opinions are my own. The product worked well in regards to moisturizing my complaint would be the greasy look ALTHOUGH the product is not oily feeling at all. It does absorb well into the skin which is a plus for me. I can't stand that oily heavy feeling on my skin. Makes me want to wash it off immediately. This although has that look does not have that feel. The smell.. summer-y. Would be perfect for a summer night or day. The coconut lime is very strong. It did make my rough cracked fall hands soft which means it does work well.
Megan J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The Tree Hut Body Butter in Coconut Lime is EVERYTHING! I really love the way the two scents go together. Although I would say this definitely is leaning more towards a lime scent. The moisturizing power of this is undeniable. You can tell when you apply it that it is giving your skin a deep moisture. It really left my skin feeling super soft. The only complaint I have is that I need more. It’ll be hard to go without it once I use up my complimentary product. Highly recommend this product!
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been a huge fan of Tree Hut's body butter for years. The coconut lime scent is A-MAZING! I feel like I'm in the tropics! I love to use this body butter at nighttime as I'm winding down and crawling into bed. It leaves my dry hands feeling smooth and soft and the scent of summer and the islands lulls me to sleep. Would I buy this item? Oh, heck yeah, I would.. and I have in the past. Thank you Influenster for reminding me how fantastic this body butter is. Oh, and it's CRUELTY-free, too. No adorable bunnies or sweet beagles were harmed in making this stuff. YAY.  Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Deanna C.
Russell, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite item that came in my #harvestvoxbox! I’ve heard of this brand before but never tried it. This is going to be my new holy grail shea body butter! I first opened it and the coconut lime scent was perfect not too strong. I applied the shea body butter to the tops of both my hands and omg they felt so soft and silky I loved the feeling! I was a little nervous at first because it was kind of thick but it absorbed quick and didn’t feel greasy at all. Quick tip use sparingly because a little goes a long way! I will definitely be purchasing more of this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter body butter! Thank you #influenster.
Carol B.
Graham, NC
Tree Hut’s Shea Body Butter has to be my favorite product to test. It’s fun and delicious scents make me feel like it’s summer time back on the beach instead of winter and in the 30’s. It’s moisture is long lasting and perfect for the winter months when you’re feeling dry and chapped. Its the perfect size to pop it right into my purse or diaper bag and definitely one of my new essential on the go products. It definitely made my last road trip that much better.
Keisha N.
Robbins, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this Shea Body Butter by Tree Hut. I have never used their products before, but I've fallen in love with this.

The scent is fabulous. I wasn't sure if I'd like coconut lime. It seemed so different, but the two really compliment each other. It is a light scent, but lasts for a good while.

My hands get so dry during the cooler months, and this body butter has been helping a lot. It hydrates well and lasts for 24 hours.

I like that it is made in the USA and that it is vegan. It contains no parabens and only natural oils.
margo j.
Payson, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this body butter.  I love the scent as I am a coconut fan and I love the hint of lime in it also . I like using it on my hands as it absorbs great and my hands need a strong moisturizer.  I abuse them from rock hounding and working with the ground and rocks and this really helps them heal and feel better.  I highly recommend it and thanks to Influenster and Tree Hut I was able to try and review this product for free.
Allison M.
Sanford, FL
When I got the package and saw that the scent was coconut lime, I was worried because coconut can be so overpowering and I'm not a huge fan of it. Thank the Lord the scent is just right! It's not super strong but not weak either. The consistency is not as liquidy as most other body butters I have tried. It's more of a soft wax texture. It goes on really easy and melts into the skin. It does leave bit of oil on the surface but it's not as bad as most others I have tried. I would buy it again but maybe in a different scent since this isn't my cup of tea, smell wise.
Annie W.
kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
oh my gawd if i could eat this stuff i would it smells so divine i love the lime and coconut scents.  not to much of either scent it is simply balanced with both the lime and the coconut essence.  Pro to this is it goes on smoothly but not in a greasy matter it is more of a even smooth application.  con there just not enough i want more so guess im gonna have to go buy me some more thank you influenster for my free sample of this product i love love love it and want more i recommend for everyone.  makes you feel so smooth and smell so yummy!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?