Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 30 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon)." in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I think the scent is okay, I really love coconut scented personal care products, but this one seems somewhat overpowered by the lime scent.
I love the smooth buttery texture and how it feels when applied to the skin. It's really cool how it just melts away and absorbs into the skin, and provides skin with its amazing hydration. It leaves skin supple, soft and smooth. While this body butter is easy to apply and absorbs really well without residue, it takes relatively a lot of this body butter to apply to the entire body since it disappears so quickly, which in turn makes it take longer than using for example regular body lotion.
Overall, great product and I recommend you try it!
Thank you Influenster @influenster & Tree Hut @TreeHut for sending me a Shea Body Butter in my #HarvestVoxBox 😘
24-hour intense hydration🕧
It's free of parabens, formaldehyde donors, and phthalates. I love the nourishing and healing ingredients that Tree Hut uses in their Body Butter, Organic Kukui Nut Oil, Avocado Oil, vitamin E, Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, Avocado Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil, high in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.
I received these products for free to test and review, all opinions are my own.
XoXo, Amy Carratt 💋
#gotitfree #HarvestVoxBox #Complimentary #contest #ButterUpTreeHut @TreeHut
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos