Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,481 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This stuff is AMAZING!!! So soft and supple and leaves the skin moisturized and soft feeling ALL DAY LONG!!! Gentle on my sensitive skin! Perfect!!
This body butter is amazing! The scent is so fresh and clean, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated for hours!! I'll definitely purchase it in the future!
It is so moisturizing and it smells so good!!!!! I would definitely purchase this or any of their other scents. It was not overpowering and it’s decently priced z I would recommend this to friends and family.
Ive been a sloth. I do use a sugar or salt scrub on my skin when it's in a pitiful state, but I don't do it on a regular basis (for shame, to be sure!). Today it occurred to me after my shower that using a scrub would be as helpful to my body as it is to my face, that I should make it a daily habit (or every two or three days, at the most). Old, dead cells would be washed away, my arms, legs, feet, etc. would be moisturized, and any additional products I put on as emollients would work more thoroughly. So I treated my limbs (and hands--they're the first to show your age) to Tree Hut's "Shea Sugar Body Scrub" in "Mango." It has a delightful tropical scent, not artificial. While the grains go to work to polish and refine, several oils hydrated deeply. They include evening primrose, sweet almond, avocado, macadamia seed, and orange. While my skin took on a new glow, I finished with Tree Hut's luscious "Shea Body Butter." I feel like a totally new woman. This is a new resolution for this year, to polish continually and enjoy my silken skin. I'm keeping the sugar body scrub by the bathroom sink to exfoliate hands and arms in between showers and keep my skin looking young. After all, you only have one body . . .
I absolutely love the texture of this! It's so soft and creamy. Plus, the smell is AMAZING! I'm definitely going to be buying a larger container once this is gone!
This is a awesome product. Smells wonderful. Very moisturizing and a great product to add to your daily regiment. So glad I received this product to test for free
The Coconut smell in this shea butter is amazing. This shea body butter goes on smoothly and leaves your body soft and smooth. It also adds moisture to your skin.
Truly enjoying this product thus far! I really love the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter. Winter does brutal things to my skin, so I have to moisturize daily. I received a small sample of this is my Harvest Voxbox in the scent Coconut Lime. I think that this is more of a Summer scent, although it does help to drag away some of those winter blues. The formula is perfect because it is super thick and creamy, however, it absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy residue. I loved my sample so much that I bought 2 of the full-sized for my grandmother. The other scents available are amazing too!!!!!! They are extremely affordable at Walmart so I see another purchase for myself in the near future!!!!
This body butter is amazing! I love how it is light but very moisturizing. It also smells really good. I think it is a great value and i will be buying it again.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos