BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Melissa S.
Ray, MI
I was selected to test this product at no cost to me and I’d definitely purchase it again!! It smells great and is so smooth but not greasy! It’s nice that a little goes a long way. I’d recommend it for sure!!
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve tried about a handful of body butters in my lifetime. However this is my first ORGANIC one. 1st and foremost I absolutely hate coconut even though it might be the key ingredient in most products I tend to steer clear of them. I was not attracted to the “coconut lime” scent however the lime did seem to give it hope. I’m so excited that I tried this product. It made me have a open mind on future coconut scented/products. It’s very thick and creamy as body butter should be. It runs very smooth when applying. It smells so delicious!!!!! I love that it leaves my skin moisturized. I guess it’s supposed to leave my skin 24 hr hydrated. Don’t know how accurate that may be but I do feel this awesomeness last quite a while.
beatriz g.
Huntington Pk, CA
i love this creme  smell amazing and is very buttering  leave my skin soft and hydrated. i i am fascinating with coconut smell it transport me to another place  a happy place
Amirah N.
Newport, RI
This product feels amazing. It’s creamy and has just enough moisture for my skin. I love the scent and it smells awesome! I wish I had more of it. I received this product for free and I definitely recommend this product
Amanda T.
Seaford, DE
Definitely something I would recommend to a friend. Smoothed my dry skin and all my cracks from winter. Plus the smell is amazing and makes me feel like I'm in a spa.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Can I just say this is probably the best lotion I have ever tried. My skin is a mess. I have patches of dry spots then I have parts of my body that are pretty oily. It is hard to find a lotion that can work for both, and let me tell you this TreeHut body butter is amazeballs!! I pretty much gave up on lotion because so many were heavy and oily and felt ad if my skin was suffocating. Then there are the watery lotions that practically do nothing, but this Coconut Lime TreeHut body butter completely exceeded my expectations. It wasn’t suffocating and heavy like most long lasting moisturizers. This one was light and gentle on my skin. Absolutely in love!
Roberta P.
Wheeler, WI
Love this stuff! Not a huge fan of the smell but obviously that's personal preference. I received a sample of this and my review was not influenced by this in anyway.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the texture and smell! I dye my hair often and this felt wonderful after I used it. It really locked in the moisture as well as left a beautiful healthy shine.
Megan C.
Northome , MN
I absolutely love this! If I saw it at a store I would never try it! That’s why I love vox boxes I get a chance to try all this stuff!!! I will definitely buy it now!
Jennifer B.
Bluff City, TN
Love this product! I have super dry skin and this has helped so much! It is rich and thick, but not enough to not soak in. Will definitely purchase again!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.