Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,459 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 100 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I was selected to test this product at no cost to me and I’d definitely purchase it again!! It smells great and is so smooth but not greasy! It’s nice that a little goes a long way. I’d recommend it for sure!!
I’ve tried about a handful of body butters in my lifetime. However this is my first ORGANIC one. 1st and foremost I absolutely hate coconut even though it might be the key ingredient in most products I tend to steer clear of them. I was not attracted to the “coconut lime” scent however the lime did seem to give it hope. I’m so excited that I tried this product. It made me have a open mind on future coconut scented/products. It’s very thick and creamy as body butter should be. It runs very smooth when applying. It smells so delicious!!!!! I love that it leaves my skin moisturized. I guess it’s supposed to leave my skin 24 hr hydrated. Don’t know how accurate that may be but I do feel this awesomeness last quite a while.
i love this creme smell amazing and is very buttering leave my skin soft and hydrated. i i am fascinating with coconut smell it transport me to another place a happy place
This product feels amazing. It’s creamy and has just enough moisture for my skin. I love the scent and it smells awesome! I wish I had more of it. I received this product for free and I definitely recommend this product
Definitely something I would recommend to a friend. Smoothed my dry skin and all my cracks from winter. Plus the smell is amazing and makes me feel like I'm in a spa.
Can I just say this is probably the best lotion I have ever tried. My skin is a mess. I have patches of dry spots then I have parts of my body that are pretty oily. It is hard to find a lotion that can work for both, and let me tell you this TreeHut body butter is amazeballs!! I pretty much gave up on lotion because so many were heavy and oily and felt ad if my skin was suffocating. Then there are the watery lotions that practically do nothing, but this Coconut Lime TreeHut body butter completely exceeded my expectations. It wasn’t suffocating and heavy like most long lasting moisturizers. This one was light and gentle on my skin. Absolutely in love!
Love this stuff! Not a huge fan of the smell but obviously that's personal preference. I received a sample of this and my review was not influenced by this in anyway.
I absolutely love this! If I saw it at a store I would never try it! That’s why I love vox boxes I get a chance to try all this stuff!!! I will definitely buy it now!
Love this product! I have super dry skin and this has helped so much! It is rich and thick, but not enough to not soak in. Will definitely purchase again!
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos