BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my most favorite go to lotions. I’ve been using it now for 3 years. I was so excited when I received an email that my harvest voxbox was on it’s way and it would include a beautiful small tub of tree hut 24 hour intense Shea body butter in the wonderfully refreshing scent of Coconut lime💚 I love the wonderfully cute tub the labeling looks eye catching. It’s simple ingredients build trust in this product. The labeling colors draw the eye. When I opened the jar I breathed in deeply its scent and closed my eyes. It makes me think of being on a breathtaking Florida keys hot beach. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Allison P.
Dublin, OH
I️ received the coconut lime shea body butter and the scent was amazing. The lotion was silky smooth and felt great on my skin. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Yeni G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells amazing and is really hydrating. I️ knew it wouldn’t disappoint, I️ have enjoyed tree hut products in the past. I️ will be using it until it runs out! Will purchase in the future! Thank you influenster for my tester.
Mandy T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very impressed with this body butter! The smell is soft, fresh and natural. My hands are very dry due to constant washing with my job. My hands are hydrated and soft again!
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is awesome! I love how soft and hydrated it leaves my skin. Even though it is a body butter, I find myself using it on my hand. With the weather being as cold as it is, the way it hydrates is helping heal my hands from the cold weather cracking and drying out my hands. The coconut lime scent is one of my favorite smells!
Mary S.
Mobile, AL
This body butter is amazing! The scent is perfect- not too strong not too subtle. The thickness of the butter makes it a smooth rub on lotion. My skin feels so smooth!
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually use a lot of their products. I especially love the smell and it’s a good moisturizer. The price is definitely better than similar items at Bath and Body works.
Patricia E.
Patriot, OH
Let me just say this stuff smells ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and it makes my skin so soft! I received this in my #voxbox and I am so greatful for it I struggle with dry skin and this stuff does WONDERS!
M'Recia S.
N Salt Lake, UT
This product had a nice smell and texture and did a great job moisturizing my skin. It's not greasy and it doesn't pill off my skin after a few moments like some body butters.
Connie E.
It smells good, has a thick consistency as any cream would. I love the packaging because of the bright colors it stands out and catches your eye. I used this product for a week straight to see the difference in my skin. When you first put it on it instantly gives skin moisture and make it so soft. I don't think it's 24hours of moisture but definitely 5 plus hours. Then again, When I showered certain spots were slimey when I got in the water. Those were spots I believe got 24hhpurs of moisture. When I put it on my face it made it feel so nice and bouncy. Within the hour my face looked so greasy and it was cold out. All together I would purchase it again for my feet, hands and tummy but wouldn't use it all over.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?