BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Victoria W.
Magnolia, AR
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter was actually a very nice product in my opinion. I loved how nourishing it was for my hands and the smell wasn't my favorite but it's no biggie. I loved the way it felt and will try to find some in a different scent for myself. Also worth mentioning, my boyfriend has extremely callused hands that are dry & overworked but he didn't like it because it wouldn't absorb into his skin. It just left his hands oily like some of it absorbed but the oils stayed out and made his hands all slippery? It was odd. 😅
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As someone who is prone to dry skin, I have tried so many different lotions and creams. The Tree Hut Shea Body Butter works very well! I use it after my shower and it provides long lasting moisture without feeling too sticky. Love the coconut lime fragrance as well!
Cortney F.
Columbia, MO
Immediately upon opening the body butter you can smell the coconut lime scent and it is heavenly! The body butter is great for dry winter skin and I put mine at night so it has several hours to soak in while I'm sleeping. I would highly recommend this product if you have dry skin or if you're looking to keep your skin moisturized.

I received the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter for free from Influenster to test but all thoughts and opinions are my own. I only recommend products that I truly love and this is one of them!
Amanda H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did not like this smell at all. It smells like my husband's Cremo Beard Balm, and I don't like that one either! It smells like a warm mojito. Very unpleasant! Also, two tropical scents (even if they were good) don't seem like a combination I'd reach for in the winter.
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. First thing I noticed about this product was the amazing coconut lime scent, it is light and refreshing and not overpowering. I tested it on the back of my hand, my skin absorbed the body butter pretty quickly which is nice and it doesn’t leave a greasy residue on your skin, which I love because I’m not really a fan of many lotions or body butters because of the grease factor. I would definitely recommend this product for dry skin and purchase it for myself!
Autumn W.
Lawton, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a 2 oz. jar of this product in my Harvest Voxbox from Influenster. I love the packaging and how easy it is to just tuck into your purse when you're on the go. I absolutely love the coconut lime scent. It's light and refreshing. It's thick, so you don't need much product. The only thing I did not like was that it left a greasy feel/look to my hands. Everytime I touched something, it left greasy fingerprints. I had to wait awhile for it to soak into my skin. I would definitely buy this product again though for a dry skin remedy.
Lori M.
Franklin, WI
Let me start by saying Winters in Wisconsin are harsh on skin.  As soon as the static starts popping, my skin starts itching and flaking.  I got this product as part of a package of products to review and I was reluctant to try it.  However, when I opened it up I was met with a pleasant scent and it just looked solid.  The texture of the body butter is great and goes on smoothly.  It does take awhile to absorb in, but I can feel it helping to protect my skin.  I now am putting this on in the morning and night!
Marlyn Z.
Rialto, CA
Tree Hut is my favorite! I use their body butter all the time. I usually use Shea Body Butter in Brazilian Nut, so when I received my complimentary Shea in Coconut Lime, I fell head over heels! The scent is amazing, it's very tropical and gives you feels of the Caribbean. I would recommend to anyone that wants soft, smooth, moisturized skin. It really hydrates and makes your skin feel incredible! Ulta always has deals on Tree Hut!
Jacquelyn G.
Cherryville, NC
Ok this stuff is dream cream! My daughter is 6 and has always had horrible dry skin. When I received this I said it’s worth a try - the next morning I’m telling you it was GONE - after a week of using she was so hydrated! I will definitely be buying a bigger size !
Lauren S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter I received from Influenster to test, smells like I'm on a tropical vacation. The best feature - feels like it's moisturizing my skin all day long. The packaging is perfect to get every last bit of the butter. I don't think you'll regret going to buy this product!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?
Michela C.