BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Brunswick, MO
I absolutely love the texture of this! It's so soft and creamy. Plus, the smell is AMAZING! I'm definitely going to be buying a larger container once this is gone!
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Truly enjoying this product thus far! I really love the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter. Winter does brutal things to my skin, so I have to moisturize daily. I received a small sample of this is my Harvest Voxbox in the scent Coconut Lime. I think that this is more of a Summer scent, although it does help to drag away some of those winter blues. The formula is perfect because it is super thick and creamy, however, it absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy residue. I loved my sample so much that I bought 2 of the full-sized for my grandmother. The other scents available are amazing too!!!!!! They are extremely affordable at Walmart so I see another purchase for myself in the near future!!!!
Tash C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a awesome product. Smells wonderful. Very moisturizing and a great product to add to your daily regiment. So glad I received this product to test for free
Debbie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Coconut smell in this shea butter is amazing. This shea body butter goes on smoothly and leaves your body soft and smooth. It also adds moisture to your skin.
Jauwan S.
This body butter is amazing! I love how it is light but very moisturizing. It also smells really good. I think it is a great value and i will be buying it again.
Cynthia  R.
Yelm, WA
Oh my gosh!! This Body butter is amazing! So rich and creamy but so Moisturizing and not sticky! The smell is heavenly! I am absolutely over the moon! I feel though it may be a little more expensive for 7 oz then most other brands this is the one is one of the best I have tried. It is definitely worth the price! Very impressive! My dry cracked hands where so much better after just one use before I went to bed! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter lives up to its promise! Also, I noticed it was not hard when you first open and go to use it. A lot of body butters are hard and have to be warmed in your hands before you can spread it. Not this one. It’s thick but creamy immediately!
#ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Joanna L.
Hoover, AL
I️ loved the smooth feel of the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter. The Coconut Lime scent was fresh, but not too strong. It is great for the whole body, especially good for my dry patches around my elbows and knees.
Kristi B.
Angier, NC
The smell is amazing and it truly is a great product overall! The packaging is perfect to scoop it out rather than wasting it by pumping. It make my skin silky smooth and end up smelling great. I love Shea butter but this was above that!
Jennifer V.
Tulare, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this product. It’s thick and creamy which is perfect for my skin in the winter because it gets so dry. Leaves my skin, even my elbows which get pretty bad, feeling soft.
Sarah H.
Westlake , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was pleased to be given the chance to review the Shea Body Butter from Tree Hut. When first pulling it out of the box box, I was so pleased with the size. Big enough for multi-use, but small enough to fit in your purse or diaper bag. My first impression of the scent - I looove coconut - was excellent. The creamy texture and smooth application all had me beaming as well. After initial application, the lingering scent of lime was more floral than fruit which was the only drawback and the reason for four stares. It just didn’t appeal to my nose. I have already seen moisturizing results on my hands. I will recommend this product to friends and am glad to have the remaining body butter to continue using through the dry cold winter!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?