BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Denae S.
Perrysburg, OH
I love the smell of this product! My kids even like it :) it doesn't come off too oily when you apply it to your skin. Im excited to see what this does for my feet this season!
Kristin S.
This lotion is amazing! The scent is so fresh and not over powering at all. I am very sensitive to smells and I love it! It is moisturizing but not greasy! My new favorite!!!!
Linda R.
Middleville, MI
Body butter .... YUM!! And coconut lime??? What a break from life I get when I slather this body butter on!! I like to use it in the mornings so I feel that escape from life!!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
As a loyal Body Shop Body Butter user, I didn’t think this body butter would match my usual fave.
First I have to praise this product for the fragrance, which is “Coconut Lime.” It reminds me of the beach! The fragrance is absolutely beautiful and just awesome all around.
Next, the consistency...I love how thick and rich it feels. It’s more firm than the Body Shop butter, and when I rubbed it on my skin it just melted right in and felt so moisturizing! It does not feel greasy or sticky, just very soft, moisturized skin!
After years of using another brand, I think this is going to be my go to body butter from now on.
Casey N.
Love this, perfect for dry winter skin. I have used a variety of other scents in this line and this coconut lime one is nice smelling as well. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Missy B.
Blossburg, PA
I love how this body butter makes my skin feel. There is no greasy feeling after. There is no stickiness or clammy feeling. My skin is left with a wonderful softness to it.
jennifer S.
Saint Peters, MO
Tree Hut Coconut lime shea body butter smells really great! It's super moisturizing and does not feel greasy. I put it on my feet before bed and wake up with soft skin!
Krystal C.
High Point, NC
So I received this in the harvest vox box and let me just say I absolutely love this shea butter body cream , I wash my hands a lot as I have a child and also since it's cold my hands are dry and cracked to the point of hurting . Treehut body butter completely restored my skin ! Nothing else has worked not deep moisture lotions creams or even coconut oil, but this stuff worked with one use!!!!
Elizabeth P.
Wow! I was extremely impressed! As soon as you open it you get a wonderful smell. The formula is rich and it does a great job making your skin feel refreshed and hydrated.
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
This #sheabutter #bodybutter by #TreeHut 🌳 is absolutely amazing and smells divine! It’s incredibly thick, but doesn’t feel greasy right after an application. It feels incredibly hydrating and long-lasting. Body butters were my secret trick to nice skin while pregnant, and I think this is one of the nicest ones I have used. Some are too goopy and creamy, but this one feels much more high quality and dense. Five Stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.