BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jace P.
Roark , KY
Loved, loved, loved this product. I typically use it before bed. The smell is magical and makes me think of sweet summertime, not to mention how smooth it leaves my skin!
Sarah M.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This lotion is so incredibly soft and works into your skin lovely. My hands are slimy smooth. Not crazy about the coconut lime scent, though. It’s a little strong for me.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
The Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime is very nourishing. I have aging dry skin. This immediately makes my skin feel soft and supple. I really like the consistency of this butter. A little goes a long way. My other favorite aspect is the wonderful coconut lime scent. The scent is divine and not overpowering. This body butter is great for all over hydration. Especially dry hands, elbows, and feet. I love using it on my feet and putting socks on overnight for an extra treatment.
lorri l.
santee, CA
I loved the nice coconut lime scent and helped keep my skin feeling moisturized and soft. Was a little thick and took a few rubs to soak into my skin. I used it twice a day, in the morning and at night. Yes I would buy again.
Melanie W.
Washington, PA
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is my new favorite!! It blends on my skin so completely and leaves no greasy feel at all. I have very sensitive skin and Tree Hut feels amazing!
Misti B.
Hampstead, NC
I LOOOOVVVEEE the smell of this body butter. Tree Hut has an amazing formula. Most all other body butters I’ve tried have left my skin feeling greasy. This isn’t turn requires me to wait a while before getting dressed or I end up getting hot and sweaty. This product soaked right into my skin and left it feeling very soft and smooth. I can’t wait to see how my skin improves with repeated use. This is an awesome sample size. It’s enough to use everyday for at least a week on my whole body, if not longer. The MSRP IS $7.69 for 7oz which in my opinion is a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. Who knows—some may be receiving as Christmas gifts. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jamie B.
E Liverpool, OH
I don't normally enjiy the smell of coconut lime, but tree hut made this scent very subtle and clean smelling! I love the way it smells and I love the way it feels! It definitely beats cocoa butter.
ERIKA S.
Santa Ana , CA
Besides that it smells amazing, this lotion leaves your skin feeling so smooth! I received my box on Tuesdays and I’ve used it for the past 2 days, definitely recommend
Melissa S.
Ray, MI
I was selected to test this product at no cost to me and I’d definitely purchase it again!! It smells great and is so smooth but not greasy! It’s nice that a little goes a long way. I’d recommend it for sure!!
Carla E.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve tried about a handful of body butters in my lifetime. However this is my first ORGANIC one. 1st and foremost I absolutely hate coconut even though it might be the key ingredient in most products I tend to steer clear of them. I was not attracted to the “coconut lime” scent however the lime did seem to give it hope. I’m so excited that I tried this product. It made me have a open mind on future coconut scented/products. It’s very thick and creamy as body butter should be. It runs very smooth when applying. It smells so delicious!!!!! I love that it leaves my skin moisturized. I guess it’s supposed to leave my skin 24 hr hydrated. Don’t know how accurate that may be but I do feel this awesomeness last quite a while.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?