BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion really keeps my hands moisturizer and it smells amazing! The formula is very thick and keeps you're hands soft and smooth for 24 hrs and doesn't leave them feeling greasy! Definitely recommend this product!
Whitney B.
Jackson, WI
This body butter is awesome. My work place is super dry and this works wonders. It smells amazing, and works long throughout the day. I would recommend this to my friends.
Jessie R.
Topeka, KS
This smells incredibly good. I️ received it to try in the #harvest box. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling slimey or oily. Perfectly hydrated without residue. Smell
Is not overpowering.
Iris H.
cheektowaga, NY
I am in love with this product. Waking up feeling soft and smooth. My husband used it and he says it is amazing. This is the first product that we both love and agree on.
Jace P.
Roark , KY
Loved, loved, loved this product. I typically use it before bed. The smell is magical and makes me think of sweet summertime, not to mention how smooth it leaves my skin!
Sarah M.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This lotion is so incredibly soft and works into your skin lovely. My hands are slimy smooth. Not crazy about the coconut lime scent, though. It’s a little strong for me.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
The Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime is very nourishing. I have aging dry skin. This immediately makes my skin feel soft and supple. I really like the consistency of this butter. A little goes a long way. My other favorite aspect is the wonderful coconut lime scent. The scent is divine and not overpowering. This body butter is great for all over hydration. Especially dry hands, elbows, and feet. I love using it on my feet and putting socks on overnight for an extra treatment.
Melanie W.
Washington, PA
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is my new favorite!! It blends on my skin so completely and leaves no greasy feel at all. I have very sensitive skin and Tree Hut feels amazing!
Misti B.
Hampstead, NC
I LOOOOVVVEEE the smell of this body butter. Tree Hut has an amazing formula. Most all other body butters I’ve tried have left my skin feeling greasy. This isn’t turn requires me to wait a while before getting dressed or I end up getting hot and sweaty. This product soaked right into my skin and left it feeling very soft and smooth. I can’t wait to see how my skin improves with repeated use. This is an awesome sample size. It’s enough to use everyday for at least a week on my whole body, if not longer. The MSRP IS $7.69 for 7oz which in my opinion is a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. Who knows—some may be receiving as Christmas gifts. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jamie B.
E Liverpool, OH
I don't normally enjiy the smell of coconut lime, but tree hut made this scent very subtle and clean smelling! I love the way it smells and I love the way it feels! It definitely beats cocoa butter.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?