BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
TEsla T.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Giving this item five stars because the sample we received is huge itll last me a while and it smells amazing . I cant wait to shave my legs and put it on my body
Kristina M.
Clermont, FL
Great product, decent smell. Not sure what the retail is as I received a sample of this product to try for free. It is a good consistently and goes on well I believe it lasts a while as well. After my sample is up I would repurchase and recommend.
Brianna H.
Geneva, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My skin gets so dry and cracked during the winter months. This product has helped so much with hydration and making my skin so soft and amazing. The smell is amazing.
Ilyasin M.
Nashville, TN
Hopped out of the shower and tried my #CoconutLime #SheaBodyButter by @treehut. Gotta say I loved it!! The scent was not overwhelming, just the right amount of fragrance. It was super creamy and felt soothing on my damped skin. Some butters become clamy feeling on your skin after awhile but this butter kept its creamy, smooth feeling in the passing hours. I would definitely be using this Butter and looking into more products by this brand.

#ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut #influenster #gotitfree @influenster #review
Grawyn M.
Lenoir, NC
I LOVE this body butter!!! Especially for my dry hands. I've tried every lotion out there to keep my hands from cracking and low and behold, THIS stuff works! Thank you influenster!
Erin E.
Love this body butter. It smells delicious and is very moisturizing. I will definitely be purchasing this when I'm out. Great for winter months when skin is dry.
Kathy A.
Lenoir, NC
Smells wonderful! I have tried the Tree Hut body scrub in Honey Almond and it is one of my favorites! This was a great product. I use it every evening now!
Jeanna M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love that this product smells great! It also made my skin feel so soft without all of the harsh chemicals. Thank you #influenster. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Tammy c.
Adrian, MI
I love this Shea butter . I have used it and it has made my skin so very soft . I would recommend this product to all my friends . It’s very long lasting also . It smells wonderful also . What a great product .
Ashley A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all the packaging is super cute. It smells amazing and is super thick but doesn’t take forever to dry on your skin. Love this after a shower before bed.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.