BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Brittany M.
Hewitt, NJ
I love this, I have a newer tattoo that keeps getting ashy due to the weather getting colder and it is helping my dry skin so much! It’s gentle and hydrating! I love it and would more than likely purchase this product in the future
Julie T.
Frederick, MD
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter - what a refreshing scent change. I'm so tired of everything smelling like vanilla or apple. The coconut and lime make a great combination. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter, glides over the skin effortlessly. It's soft and silky smooth. No dragging or pulling at the skin like so many other products I've tried. I gave this product a 4 star reviewer because I prefer a lotion or skin moisturizer to be absorbed into my skin much faster than this product does. The first few minutes after applying the product I noticed that things were slick. That' just my preference. which is in no way a reflection of how this product works. I received this product as part of a free promotional offer through @influenster #Harvest #VoxBox
Denae S.
Perrysburg, OH
I love the smell of this product! My kids even like it :) it doesn't come off too oily when you apply it to your skin. Im excited to see what this does for my feet this season!
Kristin S.
This lotion is amazing! The scent is so fresh and not over powering at all. I am very sensitive to smells and I love it! It is moisturizing but not greasy! My new favorite!!!!
Linda R.
Middleville, MI
Body butter .... YUM!! And coconut lime??? What a break from life I get when I slather this body butter on!! I like to use it in the mornings so I feel that escape from life!!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
As a loyal Body Shop Body Butter user, I didn’t think this body butter would match my usual fave.
First I have to praise this product for the fragrance, which is “Coconut Lime.” It reminds me of the beach! The fragrance is absolutely beautiful and just awesome all around.
Next, the consistency...I love how thick and rich it feels. It’s more firm than the Body Shop butter, and when I rubbed it on my skin it just melted right in and felt so moisturizing! It does not feel greasy or sticky, just very soft, moisturized skin!
After years of using another brand, I think this is going to be my go to body butter from now on.
Casey N.
Love this, perfect for dry winter skin. I have used a variety of other scents in this line and this coconut lime one is nice smelling as well. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Krystal C.
High Point , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So I received this in the harvest vox box and let me just say I absolutely love this shea butter body cream , I wash my hands a lot as I have a child and also since it's cold my hands are dry and cracked to the point of hurting . Treehut body butter completely restored my skin ! Nothing else has worked not deep moisture lotions creams or even coconut oil, but this stuff worked with one use!!!!
Missy B.
Blossburg, PA
I love how this body butter makes my skin feel. There is no greasy feeling after. There is no stickiness or clammy feeling. My skin is left with a wonderful softness to it.
jennifer S.
SAINT PETERS, MO
Tree Hut Coconut lime shea body butter smells really great! It's super moisturizing and does not feel greasy. I put it on my feet before bed and wake up with soft skin!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?