BY TREE HUT

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion really keeps my hands moisturizer and it smells amazing! The formula is very thick and keeps you're hands soft and smooth for 24 hrs and doesn't leave them feeling greasy! Definitely recommend this product!
Elizabeth P.
Wow! I was extremely impressed! As soon as you open it you get a wonderful smell. The formula is rich and it does a great job making your skin feel refreshed and hydrated.
Erika M.
Avondale, AZ
Love this @treehut shea body butter ...very moisturizing and love the lime and coconut smell !! Makes my hands super soft !Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Dawna P.
Wooton, KY
Loved, loved, loved this product. I typically use it before bed. The smell is magical and makes me think of sweet summertime, not to mention how smooth it leaves my skin!
Jessie R.
Topeka, KS
This smells incredibly good. I️ received it to try in the #harvest box. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling slimey or oily. Perfectly hydrated without residue. Smell
Is not overpowering.
Iris H.
cheektowaga, NY
I am in love with this product. Waking up feeling soft and smooth. My husband used it and he says it is amazing. This is the first product that we both love and agree on.
Sarah M.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This lotion is so incredibly soft and works into your skin lovely. My hands are slimy smooth. Not crazy about the coconut lime scent, though. It’s a little strong for me.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime is very nourishing. I have aging dry skin. This immediately makes my skin feel soft and supple. I really like the consistency of this butter. A little goes a long way. My other favorite aspect is the wonderful coconut lime scent. The scent is divine and not overpowering. This body butter is great for all over hydration. Especially dry hands, elbows, and feet. I love using it on my feet and putting socks on overnight for an extra treatment.
Alexis S.
Wentzville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is great and delivers on what you expect from higher end brands. I also can’t complain on the price it is very reasonable and one of my favorites. I highly recommend to all my friends and family!!
lorri l.
santee, CA
I loved the nice coconut lime scent and helped keep my skin feeling moisturized and soft. Was a little thick and took a few rubs to soak into my skin. I used it twice a day, in the morning and at night. Yes I would buy again.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.