BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Brianna H.
Orange City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My skin gets so dry and cracked during the winter months. This product has helped so much with hydration and making my skin so soft and amazing. The smell is amazing.
Kristina M.
Great product, decent smell. Not sure what the retail is as I received a sample of this product to try for free. It is a good consistently and goes on well I believe it lasts a while as well. After my sample is up I would repurchase and recommend.
Ilyasin Z.
Nashville, TN
Hopped out of the shower and tried my #CoconutLime #SheaBodyButter by @treehut. Gotta say I loved it!! The scent was not overwhelming, just the right amount of fragrance. It was super creamy and felt soothing on my damped skin. Some butters become clamy feeling on your skin after awhile but this butter kept its creamy, smooth feeling in the passing hours. I would definitely be using this Butter and looking into more products by this brand.

#ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut #influenster #gotitfree @influenster #review
Erin E.
Love this body butter. It smells delicious and is very moisturizing. I will definitely be purchasing this when I'm out. Great for winter months when skin is dry.
Elowizza F.
Santa paula, CA
Idk if i tried anything like this, its so perfect. The smell of coconut and lime its incredible ,it keeps my hands so soft. I just love it... totally recomend it
Ashley A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all the packaging is super cute. It smells amazing and is super thick but doesn’t take forever to dry on your skin. Love this after a shower before bed.
Cristina I.
Alexandria , VA
Smells delicious, used it on my 4 year old who has really dry skin as soon as it gets cold. Nice and thick lotion that absorbs easily and quickly and works well!
Heather H.
niceville, FL
I love this stuff! It's a really nice basic body cream. My kids love to put this on after a shower. It has a very fresh mild smell and the ingredients are great!
Tammy c.
Adrian, MI
I love this Shea butter . I have used it and it has made my skin so very soft . I would recommend this product to all my friends . It’s very long lasting also . It smells wonderful also . What a great product .
Kathy A.
Lenoir, NC
Smells wonderful! I have tried the Tree Hut body scrub in Honey Almond and it is one of my favorites! This was a great product. I use it every evening now!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?