BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It has a great light smell. It is thick but it makes it to where a little bit goes a long way. I really like this body butter. It makes my skin nice and soft.
Erica D.
This. Is. Amazing! The formula is so rich and creamy and it doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky or oily after you rub it in. The smell makes you want to eat it!
mishelle a.
Victorville, CA
I love this Shea butter lotion it smells amazing and left my hands buttery soft!! I used on my hands and arms and elbows left them feeling nice and soft for hours!
Michelle J.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells absolutely amazing! It really hydrates better than other Lotions and Body butter that I've used. Its thick and creamy and soaks right into the skin. Will buy more when this nice sample runs out.
Vanessa S.
Easley, SC
This body butter smells amazing, it's a very lite & refreshing scent! It's so sort & leaves your skin extremely moisturized without leaving an oily feeling. Will definitely repurchase!
maria n.
Irondale , OH
Just used this and its so good! Its got a nice fresh scent, it absorbs quickly into my skin, and it makes my skin feel very moisturized. Cant wait to use it more!
Dawn A.
East Peoria, IL
I love the fresh light coconut lime scent of this Tree Hut body butter. It makes my skin so smooth and not greasy at all like some body butters! Love the packing!
Tesla T.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Giving this item five stars because the sample we received is huge itll last me a while and it smells amazing . I cant wait to shave my legs and put it on my body
Ja'Terrica B.
Monroe, LA
this has been the best tummy rub a pregnant person could ask for. it smells great and it goes on smooth. it doesnt leave too much residue like other body butters.
Emily B.
Lafayette, IN
LOVE the smell!! And I love how moisturized my hands feel after using it. But they don’t feel greasy — just moisturized. Definitely a product I’ll be buying soon!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?