BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Nicole J.
Duffield, VA
Tree hut coconut lime shea body butter is awesome!! Very thick but light weight. It will soften the driest skin and give your skin hydration all day. Leaving you with healthy soft skin.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I’m not a huge body butter fan because I tend to find them hard to rub into my skin and absorb quickly but I really enjoyed this one. It smells really good but isn’t overpowering to where it clashes with your perfume.
Kendra H.
Adel, IA
I love the coconut lime scent. I have been using the body butter every day and my hands have never been so soft. And it is really helping keep my feet moisturized in the dry winter air.
Dina S.
Toledo, OH
I loved this product. The smell is delectable, reminiscent of the beach on a warm day and the texture is smooth and silky. It makes my skin soft and supple and I even use it on my kids!
lauren p.
Greenville, NC
I love this product.  I have been using this for several years.  It smells really nice as well, but my favorite scent is the mango.  The scent is not that strong at all .
ABBEY A.
High Ridge, MO
Loved this product! I love trying new lotions and this is one I'd definitely purchase. The smell of it was great and it was long-lasting, but it wasn't greasy at all!
#contest #ButterUpTreeHut
Michele P.
Fort Collins, CO
I was lucky enough to get this complimentary lotion and I am loving it! Thick, but goes on nice and absorbs in perfectly. The mild coconut lime scent is right point for me! #gotitfree #treehut
Pat G.
LaGrange, KY
This complimentary sample of body butter is awesome! It leaves your hands soft and moisturized but not liquidy or slimy feeling! Can’t stand to have slimy feeling hands!
Michelle J.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells absolutely amazing! It really hydrates better than other Lotions and Body butter that I've used. Its thick and creamy and soaks right into the skin. Will buy more when this nice sample runs out.
mishelle a.
Victorville, CA
I love this Shea butter lotion it smells amazing and left my hands buttery soft!! I used on my hands and arms and elbows left them feeling nice and soft for hours!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.