BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved the sample. Smell was great not too overpowering. Texture was fabulous. It feels like velvet. Goes on smooth and absorbs quickly without a greasy feel. 100% score!
Stacie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm so impressed by the silky feeling! It's moisturizing and smells absolutely fantastic! I will definitely buy this again! I received this product complimentary but my opinion are my own.
Carrie F.
I was already in love once i opened the lid! This body butter smells amazing! It has the perfect suttle smell of lime and coconut! Plus it makes my skin silky smooth!
Heather G.
Ahoskie, NC
Hands down this is the best body butter I've ever used! Excellent value for the product you get. It left my skin satiny smooth and smelling like a tropical vacation!
Katty N.
Warwick, RI
It smells amazing, and it leaves my skin so soft and silky, i truly love it, very gentle. I am going to have to hide it from my mother LOL Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter

I received this product in my harvest voxbox and i love it so much! It makes my hands super soft and smells amazing!
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shea body butter is great. It has a great smell and is very moisturizing. I like because it is not greasy and doesn't leave my skin or hands feeling oily.
Jennifer T.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great smell! It really moisturizes my skin. I have only used a few times and it has already made my skin feel softer. The only thing is i wish it were a pump bottle.
Rhiannon M.
American Cyn, CA
I love the smell of this body butter. So rich and hydrating. I would say it’s a good value. I love the compact container. I use it everyday on my elbows and ankles. Great for Winter skin.
Weslyn F.
Asheboro , NC
Pure magic! My growing belly is so dry right now and this body butter not only smells amazing but feels like perfection! #GotItFree this will be on my baby registry!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.