BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Dina S.
Toledo, OH
I loved this product. The smell is delectable, reminiscent of the beach on a warm day and the texture is smooth and silky. It makes my skin soft and supple and I even use it on my kids!
Nicole J.
Duffield, VA
Tree hut coconut lime shea body butter is awesome!! Very thick but light weight. It will soften the driest skin and give your skin hydration all day. Leaving you with healthy soft skin.
Holly J.
Fort Wayne , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried pure shea butter and haven't had good results. I use this and two of my friends stole my extra tubs. It isn't too greasy, and has a nice scent. Also, doesn't seem to clog pores in my body, unlikely pure shea. Not as natural as pure shea, but close enough to please me
Michele P.
Fort Collins, CO
I was lucky enough to get this complimentary lotion and I am loving it! Thick, but goes on nice and absorbs in perfectly. The mild coconut lime scent is right point for me! #gotitfree #treehut
Jessica B.
GRANITEVILLE, VT
I love this lotion!!! It smells amazing! I could literally sit with the jar open and just smell it. Lol The texture is great as well and makes my hands super soft! Would def recommend!
Natasha B.
Hays, NC
This is my absolute favorite coco butter! The smell is great and it goes on so smooth, unlike many I have tried it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. It was my favorite when I was pregnant and it still is!
Pat G.
LaGrange, KY
This complimentary sample of body butter is awesome! It leaves your hands soft and moisturized but not liquidy or slimy feeling! Can’t stand to have slimy feeling hands!
Carmen G.
Stockton, CA
I work in the medical field so this came perefct I'm always washing my hands and this is so moisturizing on my skin, not really fond of the smell but good product.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It has a great light smell. It is thick but it makes it to where a little bit goes a long way. I really like this body butter. It makes my skin nice and soft.
Erica D.
This. Is. Amazing! The formula is so rich and creamy and it doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky or oily after you rub it in. The smell makes you want to eat it!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?