BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Meredith N.
Hanover, MD
The body butter is great!  It is not greasy but gives my skin a nice sheen.  The scent is great as well.  It kept my skin moisturized for a long time.
Katty N.
Warwick, RI
It smells amazing, and it leaves my skin so soft and silky, i truly love it, very gentle. I am going to have to hide it from my mother LOL Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Rachel L.
Springfield, VA
This is a very yummy smelling body butter. It's light, not too greasy, and long lasting. It should be perfect for the fall/early winter before it gets too dry.
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this cream. Tree Hut products never fail. I love how it feels on my skin. I was so excited when I received a free sample in my harvest box to test.
Alicia W.
Horace, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Seriously I love this stuff. I usually hate coconut so I was very skeptical but I find the smell to be perfect! I received a sample for free in exchange for honest review.
Holly J.
Fort Wayne , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried pure shea butter and haven't had good results. I use this and two of my friends stole my extra tubs. It isn't too greasy, and has a nice scent. Also, doesn't seem to clog pores in my body, unlikely pure shea. Not as natural as pure shea, but close enough to please me
Kendra H.
Adel, IA
I love the coconut lime scent. I have been using the body butter every day and my hands have never been so soft. And it is really helping keep my feet moisturized in the dry winter air.
ABBEY A.
High Ridge, MO
Loved this product! I love trying new lotions and this is one I'd definitely purchase. The smell of it was great and it was long-lasting, but it wasn't greasy at all!
#contest #ButterUpTreeHut
lauren p.
Greenville, NC
I love this product.  I have been using this for several years.  It smells really nice as well, but my favorite scent is the mango.  The scent is not that strong at all .
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I’m not a huge body butter fan because I tend to find them hard to rub into my skin and absorb quickly but I really enjoyed this one. It smells really good but isn’t overpowering to where it clashes with your perfume.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?