BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea body butter is my favorite product from the Harvest Voxbox. Take the lime and the coconut and put em both together and you get this amazing moisturizing body butter. The smell is nothing less than divine. My hands, especially around my nails, get so dry and cracked in fall/winter. This 24 hour intense hydrating Shea body butter has made my hands baby soft and has stopped the cracking around my nails. I WILL buy this when this jar is empty
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
This 24 hour intense hydrating butter is just that - it's intense with hydration and it smells AMAZING. I'm personally a sucker for anything coconut 🌴 But for the non-coconut lovers, it really just smells like that perfect summer, beachy scent! I used on some of my driest areas (hands and elbows) to test just how "hydrating" it is - well, it past the test! I also love the glass container it comes in. I give this shea butter a 5/5. I'm a fan girl now 😍
Mary V.
Merritt Is, FL
This was a wonderfully hydrating product, and while the smell was quite nice, it was very fragrant at first and the smell dissipated quite quickly. It was quite good at keeping my skin moist, but the initial smell, if it is not your cup of tea, will keep you from wearing it out.
Lisa W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am LOVING this body butter so far. I got in a recent box box to try out and review. With winter upon us that means my skin is super dry, especially my hands. As soon as I got it I started applying it to my hands a couple times a day. I instantly began to see a difference, my hands are staying moisturized longer and don’t have the itchy dry feeling. It is great because it doesn’t leave my hands feeling greasy and slimy.

The smell is very nice. It is a little strong at first but then dwindles and doesn’t have an overwhelming smell but still has a last fresh smell.
Kat S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Tree Hut’s 24 hour intense hydrating shea body butter does not disappoint it’s name. The scent Coconut Lime is fresh, crisp and inviting. When applied, the moisture is locked in for 24 hours. After washing my hands, they are still smooth from Tree Hut’s shea butter. The product is organic and as it’s brand says, “It smells good enough to eat but is for external use only.” The 2oz jar will last a while since a small amount goes a long way when applying.
Brandi D.
Clermont, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not usually a fan of coconut lime scent but the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter's scent was not over powering or too strong just nice and light. The cream itself is thick and luxurious. It made my hands feel super soft and hydrated. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Wendy P.
Glendale, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been a fan of Tree Hut Products for a long time and really love their Coconut Lime products. I keep a jar of Tree Hut Body Butter on my nightstand so that I never have to forget and skip applying it to the dry skin on my hands and elbows before bed. Their Coconut Lime and Almond & Honey scents are my absolute faves! As a matter of fact, I'm getting low right now so I need to add it to my list of items to get the next time I'm in town! :)
Tracie F.
This is by far one of the best body butters I’ve tried. I have extremely dry skin. So bad that I apply lotions more than 4 times a day. Most of the ones I have tried leave a greasy layer on my hands. I hate feeling that. So when I tried this I was skeptical. This body butter doesn’t only hydrate it’s not greasy at all. Seriously it’s great. I started carrying it in my diaper bag. Plus it’s smells amazing. You can’t go wrong with this body butter.
Kari H.
Fort Worth, TX
This body butter is SO hydrating! It's the perfect thing to slather on before bed and wake up with soft and smooth skin! Its vibrant, coconut and lime scent reminds me of a beach vacation. This is an amazing product!
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a nurse and wash my hands a lot. So I took this to work with me to also get my co-workers opinions. They agreed with me that it smells wonderful, it has a soft, thick texture and isn’t greasy. And the smell... oh my gosh it smells so nice. But, we all agreed that when we washed our hands (as we should do after patient contact) it felt like our hands were still just as dry and they were before applying the cream. Would I repurchase this myself? Probably not but I would definitely use it if it was given or sent to me. But I do love the scent and texture.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?