BY TREE HUT

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Uzuri A.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the scent!  For as light as the formula is, I was surprised at how well it hydrates my skin, which is dry and sensitive, especially in the winter.
Caitlyn S.
Clearwater , FL
It is very thick and moisturizing, but you have to use a lot. It’s not easily spreadable. It’s also pretty pricey compared to alternatives. But I did like the fragrance.
Miranda G.
Belleview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ahhh Influenster sent me this product to review and it is the BOMB. I love it. It smells so good and it's extremely moisturizing I would give it 10/10 totally would buy!
Nicole D.
Berkeley Lake , GA
Tree Hut 24 Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter In Coconut Lime is intensely amazing! I’ve been using it for the last week and I can honestly say it’s a game changer. I’m in and out of ice hockey rinks several times a week (we’re sometimes at the rink for 10-hours a day)! The cold air is brutal on my skin. It gets dry, cracks and is painful. I’ve tried everything from thick emollients to coconut oil. Nothing works as good as Tree Hut! After a week of regular use, my skin is finally on the mend. I noticed today that for the first time in months, my hands don’t sting and they’re softer! Best part about Tree Hut is that I don’t have to be concerned with the ingredients. This product contains certified organic shea butter and is free from parabens and preservatives used in the ingredients aren’t formaldehyde donors. This is important to me since I’m using this product on my hands, I don’t want to transfer any unnecessary ingredients while eating. Totally in love with this product everything from the texture, smell, formulation and product performance is outstanding!
Georgina G.
Lexington , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This came rat the right time. With winter weather comes try, itchy elbows. I'm constantly adding lotion to them and it doesn't seem to cease. I've actually been able to find some relief with the use of this shea body butter.
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter smells heavenly and Hydrates my arms and legs matter of fact my whole body. It makes my skin feel smooth and healthly. And I love the package.
Ashley H.
Mooresville , NC
OMG this is amazing!! It smells so Good, And perfect for the fall/winter dry skin. My skin has never felt so hydrated!! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Caren C.
Ellisville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is so amazing! It leaves my skin moisturized, but not greasy. It smells like a beach vacation which is a bonus. It’s also very affordable which I love.
Jaime B.
Tabernacle, NJ
The scent is heavenly!!! I can’t get enough of this stuff. It is very Moisturizing but not too heavy or greasy. This is definitely a winter skincare staple, the scent reminds me of vacation :)
Tarah G.
Schaumburg, IL
This smells so great! It reminds me of being on a sunny beach. The oils moisturize my nails and skin exceptionally well. It's a little on the heavier side but not too greasy. I really like it.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.