BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Georgina G.
Lexington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This came rat the right time. With winter weather comes try, itchy elbows. I'm constantly adding lotion to them and it doesn't seem to cease. I've actually been able to find some relief with the use of this shea body butter.
Brittany J.
Goldonna, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this lotion! It smells AMAZING. It’s so moisturizing and keeps the scent all day! I fully intent to buy some once my tester runs out!! Great product!!
Tarah G.
Schaumburg, IL
This smells so great! It reminds me of being on a sunny beach. The oils moisturize my nails and skin exceptionally well. It's a little on the heavier side but not too greasy. I really like it.
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter smells heavenly and Hydrates my arms and legs matter of fact my whole body. It makes my skin feel smooth and healthly. And I love the package.
Ashley H.
Mooresville , NC
OMG this is amazing!! It smells so Good, And perfect for the fall/winter dry skin. My skin has never felt so hydrated!! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Nicole D.
Berkeley Lake , GA
Tree Hut 24 Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter In Coconut Lime is intensely amazing! I’ve been using it for the last week and I can honestly say it’s a game changer. I’m in and out of ice hockey rinks several times a week (we’re sometimes at the rink for 10-hours a day)! The cold air is brutal on my skin. It gets dry, cracks and is painful. I’ve tried everything from thick emollients to coconut oil. Nothing works as good as Tree Hut! After a week of regular use, my skin is finally on the mend. I noticed today that for the first time in months, my hands don’t sting and they’re softer! Best part about Tree Hut is that I don’t have to be concerned with the ingredients. This product contains certified organic shea butter and is free from parabens and preservatives used in the ingredients aren’t formaldehyde donors. This is important to me since I’m using this product on my hands, I don’t want to transfer any unnecessary ingredients while eating. Totally in love with this product everything from the texture, smell, formulation and product performance is outstanding!
Brittany S.
Utica, KY
This is my favorite body butter. I was so excited to receive this. The smell is to die for and it leaves your skin so soft which is amazing for dry skin in the winter!
Megan R.
Carmel, NY
Love this sample! It smells great, and feel fantastic. Not oils or greasy. I shared this with my co-workers and they instantly fell in love. Now my office is hooked on not only this product, but the scent all. I will continue to recommend this product.
Mary B.
North Port, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm completely obsessed with this body butter! It smells amazing, goes on silky smooth, and isn't sticky or oily. I'll definitely be adding this to my morning routine!
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This does everything it says it will do and more! Great smell and awesome for hands, feet, and the rest of the body! My favorite way to use it is fresh out of the shower.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?