BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Blair K.
Kent, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product has a great smell and great texture. It made my arms and legs so smooth. It lasted most of the day and I didn't feel like I needed to keep re-applying.
Stacie B.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing! So moisturizing and smells great. Not greasy and light for being a body butter. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
felecia g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this body butter! Not too greasy and full of moisturization, no to mention the awesome scent! Definitely a must try if you love body butter over lotion.
Danielle V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell is amazing and it’s so hydrating I really recommend this product thanks #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Ivette C.
Hackensack , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is wonderful. Love the fact that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily and sticky and to top it off it smells delicious. Reminds me of a hot afternoon at a Caribbean beach!
Jacquelyn N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I first opened the package I couldn’t wait to smell it. I love everything citrus and/or coconut. Won’t eat a coconut, looooove the way it smells. I was not disappointed! As I unscrewed the top and brought it close to my face to gently sniff I was taken away to a sandy beach with beautiful blue waters with fresh drinks with coconut and lime in them. I wanted to try to lotion and the somehow December started and things got so busy. I walked past the Influenster box several times but just didn’t seem to have time. Well, tonight I decided I needed to take sometime to catch up with MYSELF. So, I sat and meditated, I did yoga, and I rounded out my me time by finally trying to Tree Hut lotion. It is dense, luxurious, and holy moisture. It is definitely one I will be using before bedtime to sleep in and wake up with hydrated skin! It is a bit slippery and greasy for awhile after applying so it is unlikely I will make a habit of using throughout my day since I use my hands a lot for work but if I need a shot of moisture RIGHT NOW on these colder, dryer winter days I know what I am reaching for!
Miranda G.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ahhh Influenster sent me this product to review and it is the BOMB. I love it. It smells so good and it's extremely moisturizing I would give it 10/10 totally would buy!
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is incredible. I looove all these products! They have a sugar scrub that is amazing as well. The body butter makes your skin feel heavenly. The price is awesome.
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter smells heavenly and Hydrates my arms and legs matter of fact my whole body. It makes my skin feel smooth and healthly. And I love the package.
Holly S.
Des Moines, IA
I loveeee this body butter, not only is it extremely moisturizing but it smells amazing . Such a light scent. Perfect for year round. Non-greasy. Good for sensitive skin.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?