BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Rebecca C.
Telford, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells so delicious! My skin is so soft and supple,and there's not a flake in sight! Coconut lime is one of my favorite scents. This one isn't too heavy or too light.
Emily S.
Shawnee, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LOVE THIS! I love the coconut lime smell so much and it's so moisturizing. I love using it on my hands at night because they get so dry around this time of the year.
Tania S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have it to my sister. She is pregnant and loved it. Leaves her skin super soft and it was a good moisturizer for her belly. She rubbed it like 3 times a day and loved it
camille D.
Herkimer, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was a little hesitant when I received this in my latest voxbox but omg this stuff is amazing it’s not oily it goes on smooth I’m going to need to find some more of this!
Tammy S.
Nesconset, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The body butter had a nice scent and felt really good on my skin. When we go into the colder weather, I like to use a richer product and this one definitely fit the bill.
Briget J.
Martins Ferry, OH
Absolutely amazing. Makes my skin feel so soft all day. And the aroma it lets off is out of this world. I love that is is organic. No harsh chemicals penetrating my body!
Christina B.
I am loving this body butter!! The scent is light but long lasting. The thick yet smoothness of the butter goes on very well- extremely gently. I plan on buying a few of these for stocking stuffers for family!!
Samantha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love tree hut products! They make my skin feel smooth and fresh and the scents are fabulous. This product smells fantastic and the trial size is perfect to take with me
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the way this made my body feel. It's so smooth and smelled good. Make sure your clean before you put this on for best affects. I received a free sample for my honest review
Emily V.
Pelham, NY
Lovely body cream, great also as a hand cream. Amazing fragrance, fruity and fragrant. Extremely moisturizing but not too heavy or greasy. I’ll be buying more and am very glad I dishonored this.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.