BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jessica R.
Wilmington, DE
So to be honest, I was most excited about this product when I opened my box. My hand are constantly dry and I am desperate for a good thick hand butter. When I initially opened the body butter I was really impressed with the scent. It immediately triggered a feeling of summer and made me think back to a time when my hands weren’t so dry! I immediately scooped a healthy amount into my hands and got to work massaging it in. The consistency was great and it did not feel to heavy as it dried. The scent that I loved initially did not impress me once it was on my skin. It changed from a light summer fragrance to an overwhelming perfume scent. I was very disappointed because I wanted to LOVE this product. I will definitely try other scents from this brand though so it wasn’t a bust overall! One of my girlfriends was quick to snag it when I said I wasn’t a fan of the scent. She loves it and sent me the picture below with a quick thank you.
Lexus H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a hard time keeping my hands soft in the winter time but so far this stuff has been AMAZING!! My hands are so smooth and it smells so good!! Definitely recommended!!
Amy P.
Ontario, OH
This body butter is wonderful and the scent is great! It’s great for my dry skin. It’s nice and thick but absorbs quickly. Also, it is inexpensive so I will be buying more!
Kelly B.
Glenville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely amazing!!!! Love the smell but the amount of moisture and softness of my skin was amazing. So glad to get this in my #harvestvoxbox. Will be purchasing for sure.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really liked this product that came in the harvest voxbox. It goes on smooth and isn’t greasy. The scent was nice but i could have done without the lime. Definitely a bit summer feeling.
Stacee M.
Smooth and thick creamy texture with a lovely coconut fragrance with hints of lime. This body butter is perfect. It’s feels good on my skin and is not greasy at all. LOVE!
Brianna N.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Even before receiving a free sample, this has been a staple body butter of mine. I love everything about it. The consistency, the smells, how well it moisturizes. SO GOOD.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am in love with Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! It's my cure for dry, winter skin! I wasn't sure if I would like the coconut/lime combination scent, but it's actually a very pleasant, light scent. I love how smooth and creamy this body butter is! It has a very thick consistency, but absorbs beautifully into the skin, without leaving a greasy feeling. My skin and winter are not friends! My skin gets so dry during the winter months, it can actually be quite painful. Tree Hut Body Butter is like a tall drink of water for my skin! It hydrates and locks in moisture, leaving my skin feeling revitalized and rejuvenated! I know it's a Body Butter, but I love to use it on my face. It takes that tight feeling away instantly, and doesn't leave my face looking or feeling greasy. I trust this product so much, I even let my daughter put some on. She always wants to copy mommy! Overall, Tree Hut Body Butter is a great product. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone dealing with dry skin!
Emily S.
Shawnee, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LOVE THIS! I love the coconut lime smell so much and it's so moisturizing. I love using it on my hands at night because they get so dry around this time of the year.
Becca C.
Telford, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells so delicious! My skin is so soft and supple,and there's not a flake in sight! Coconut lime is one of my favorite scents. This one isn't too heavy or too light.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?