BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kirsten S.
Berwick , PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is so silky smooth and it’s smells amazing! My hands feel so good and it didn’t leave that greasy feeling you get with some lotions. I would definitely recommend this product :)
Felecia B.
Laurel, MD
I love this body butter! I have excema and extremely dry skin in the winter and fall. I've been using it nightly since I got it. The back of my legs has slowly smoothed out.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this free through influenster to try! Love the smell and it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth! I highly recommend this product if you haven’t tried it before!
Barby V.
Herndon, VA
I absolutely loved this item I got to try. I have tried multiple creams for my daughter's body and this is the first one that really left a long last smoothness to her body.
Brenda G.
Ceres, CA
Omg this stuff is amazing it moisturizes your skin so good especially right now in winter when your skin starts to dry up I use it every day and it’s great I recommend it ❤️
Sarah Q.
I love the smell and texture of this cream, but as I rubbed it into my skin it began to bead up, leaving behind tiny waxy pills on my skin. It was as if the product couldn't rub into my skin like other lotions. Very disappointing.
Britany P.
Clarksville , TN
Very moisturizing and pleasant texture. The smell isn’t my favorite but I’ve been using this on my feet after I shower & before I put socks on, so I don’t have to smell it.
Jessica R.
Wilmington, DE
So to be honest, I was most excited about this product when I opened my box. My hand are constantly dry and I am desperate for a good thick hand butter. When I initially opened the body butter I was really impressed with the scent. It immediately triggered a feeling of summer and made me think back to a time when my hands weren’t so dry! I immediately scooped a healthy amount into my hands and got to work massaging it in. The consistency was great and it did not feel to heavy as it dried. The scent that I loved initially did not impress me once it was on my skin. It changed from a light summer fragrance to an overwhelming perfume scent. I was very disappointed because I wanted to LOVE this product. I will definitely try other scents from this brand though so it wasn’t a bust overall! One of my girlfriends was quick to snag it when I said I wasn’t a fan of the scent. She loves it and sent me the picture below with a quick thank you.
Lexus H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a hard time keeping my hands soft in the winter time but so far this stuff has been AMAZING!! My hands are so smooth and it smells so good!! Definitely recommended!!
Amy P.
Ontario, OH
This body butter is wonderful and the scent is great! It’s great for my dry skin. It’s nice and thick but absorbs quickly. Also, it is inexpensive so I will be buying more!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?