BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Rebecca M.
Defiance, OH
This stuff rocks. Has two ingredients I don’t like and if you have very dry skin or cracked skin it burns for hours after use. It smells magical and you can feel it on your skin for hours after. I love it.
Cate H.
Mason City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the ultimate product for cold Midwest Winters. It smells like a tropical vacation and it moisturizes skin wonderfully. It's not greasy either! I was so happy to receive this item in my voxbox
Lauren C.
Ashland, KY
I love this. It makes my skin soft and moisturized during the dry winter months, without leaving it greasy. It soaks in rather quickly leaving skin moist and a nice, light scent
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Smells amazing and the consistency is super thick.  It literally keeps my skin from drying. i would also highly recommend this for the winter to keep from being super ashy !
Jennifer C.
Saint Albans, WV
The lime scent is a little strong but this body butter is awesome. I have been using it every day since receiving it and it has left me with soft, smooth skin that lasts all day long. I love it!
Deidra P.
Moreno Valley, CA
This stuff is amazing... I will be buying this stuff to use once I run out of this. A little goes a long way and the smell is fantastic. I love that it isn't greasy feeling and goes on a feels so smooth.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I truly loved this product got it as a complimentary sample to try in my harvest voxbox loved how well it actually works and even tho I wash millions of dishes all day my hands still feel soft and smooth
Darlene L.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this lotion! It leaves my skin super soft (which is needed in this dry climate of Colorado!) it smells really great, and leaves me Not feeling greasy! I use it every morning after my shower!
Soledad S.
Tampa, FL
I normally don't like body butters because it takes a while for my skin to absorb but this one absorbed pretty fast and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I have been using it daily for the past few days and my skin is very hydrated. I truly love the scent, it's fresh and lasts a while.
Anne B.
This moisturizer is thick, but absorbs quickly and is hydrating without being greasy. The fragrance isn't unpleasant, but is a bit too strong for me. Fortunately, my daughter loves it, so it's hers now.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.