BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
This is a really great body butter, its thick and creamy with out feeling overly greasy. It has a nice light scent that isn't over powering or fakey. So far I really enjoy it!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use a Shea butter everyday and have for years. So when I got this complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in my #harvestvoxbox I was ecstatic!!!. First ,of course is the smell. You get the normal Shea butter smell but then you get the hint of coconut and lime. As soon as smelled it I was reminded of being on a exotic beach somewhere. But when I put it on I realized the 24 hour moisturizing wasn't just a pitch. It's actually true!!!! It left my skin feeling soft and smooth all day and night. I can not say enough about this. This is actually my first time trying a Tree Hut product but it won't be my last!!! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product absolutely blew me away! It has a fresh Light Cent and leave your skin moisturized but not greasy! When this sample is empty I will definitely be purchasing again!
Wendy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At first I didn't not like it, it left a weird sticky residue on me but the more I used it it left my skin feeling so soft! I love using it on my feet at the end of the night
Rinnie T.
Annandale, VA
I love this Shea body butter from Tree Hut. The coconut lime scent is heavenly and refreshing. It’s very moisturizing but not greasy. Awesome product. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Miranda J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The body butter smells absolutely amazing. It is such a light tropical scent. The body butter is thick and creamy and it absorbs in nicely leaving behind a hydrated feeling.
Kirsten S.
Berwick , PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is so silky smooth and it’s smells amazing! My hands feel so good and it didn’t leave that greasy feeling you get with some lotions. I would definitely recommend this product :)
Felecia B.
Laurel, MD
I love this body butter! I have excema and extremely dry skin in the winter and fall. I've been using it nightly since I got it. The back of my legs has slowly smoothed out.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this free through influenster to try! Love the smell and it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth! I highly recommend this product if you haven’t tried it before!
Barby V.
Herndon, VA
I absolutely loved this item I got to try. I have tried multiple creams for my daughter's body and this is the first one that really left a long last smoothness to her body.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?