BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Shana H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really like the coconut lime Shea body butter by Tree Hut. I like the consistency of it. It doesn't take much. The smell of it is light - which I like. It lasts throughout the day.
Jenn W.
This product is AWESOME!!!
It smells so good and the texture is creamy, but not oily. I will definitely be buying this product again and I'm looking forward to checking out more of their products.
Kimberely A.
AKRON, OH
Very soft, non-greasy mixture. I used it on my hands and my hands still feel soft even after constantly having to wash my hands. Great product! I definitely recommend this product
Stacy T.
Kokomo, IN
Smells great and my hands feel soft. Not oily after putting it on my hands. Plan to use this several times throughout the day. Love the smell and not to strong. Plan to buy some after I run out of my sample.
Raecine R.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sweet smelling!!! This product leaves my skin feeling soft and not greasy. It’s very gentle on the skin I typically use it for my hands, arms and body. I was sent this product for free for testing purposes. I would recommend.
Joanna B.
Sandy, UT
I love this stuff! I generally prefer lotions over butters bc they are easier to disperse but I was really happy with how this butter absorbed into the skin. Plus, lets be real coconut anything has my heart!
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I feel like this would be an amazing foot cream. I applied it on my hands and didn't like how the natural oils felt on it. It smelled amazing and was a great consistency,though. Trying it on my feet tonight!
Rachel l.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love the smell of this coconut lime body butter. The smell is natural and not over powering. Not greasy either. Leaves skin feeling soft without that chemical film This is going to be a must have for winter.
Rachel K.
Harrison, OH
Best body butter I have ever tried. I have dry skin and sometimes have difficulty finding a good moisturizer but this one lasted all day! Absolutely love it and highly recommend!
Melissa W.
Twin Falls, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this body butter! It has a soft yet amazing smell and leaves my skin nice and soft! I will definitely be buying this product once my sample is gone! I highly recommend this product if you like body butter!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?
Michela C.