BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Grace D.
Woodbridge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a free sample of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter from Influenster. It's great that all Tree Hut Products are made with Certified Organic Shea Butter and natural extracts. They're also Paraben Free and DMDM Free. I absolutely love this body butter - The texture is thick but it's not greasy at all. And the smell is incredible, it's a nice light smell and I've gotten several compliments on the great scent ! My skin stays soft and smooth all day! I will definitely be buying this AND other Tree Hut products again and  I would recommend this to others!
Damaris S.
Meriden, CT
I am completely in love with this product. I have terrible winter dry skin and I have already seen improvement using this product almost everyday for about 4 days. Looked at my skin today and realized I didnt need to put any on. I only used this product and did not use any additional lotions. The packaging is super convinient. Fit right in my pocket when I needed it. And the smell is amazing!! I will recommend to anyone with dry skin. A little goes a long way.
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is incredible! The scent is so delicious. The formula glides on smooth and leaves my dry skin feeling so luxurious. The packaging is so pretty that it truly feels like a sweet little treat. It would be great for a stocking stuffer and I love it as a winter hand cream. I originally thought it was too thick to use as a leg lotion, but I WAS WRONG! I have been so dry this winter that I have been using it all over. The 24 Hour pledge is no lie! It lasts from one to shower to the next! It also works great as an intense lotion for the extra rough knees and elbows.
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smells absolutely amazing. Like sitting on a tropical island in the sun drinking a margarita with white clear water and beautiful sand.

It absorbs quickly, and does not leave your skin feeling greasy. It actually makes you feel quite soft.

Totally in love with this, and hoping there is a body spray to go with it. Maybe even shampoo and conditioner. I can't get enough of the scent I love it
Brittney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product! Complimentary of Influenster. Light application, delicate scent and great healthy ingredients for the skin! I mostly used this product on my hands after washing hands and feet (when I'm rushing to work and forget to lotion those feet lol) softens rough patches.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is very rich and pampering. It softens and hydrates skin on contact. I loved the quality of this body butter. I have super dry skin. This definitely worked on my skin. My only complaint is the smell. I didn't care for it. I prefer floral, pretty scents. This coconut Lime scent didn't even smell like coconut lime to me. I am sure others will adore this smell....it just isn't for me.   I can overlook the smell for a quality product---and this is high quality. I would just select a different scent for myself in the future.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my, y'all had me at the citrus smell! I generally don't go for coconut flavored items but this instantly brought me back to the Bahamas with the heat of the sun, the cool water, tan skin. The feeling of that thick, creamy lotion mixed with those botanical smells is like heaven in a jar!
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Tree Hut sugar scrubs so I was excited to try this...except for the scent. While I love coconut scents, I can't say I've very smelled anything with lime or even considered it. I was way wrong. The body butter itself is excellent. It's the right amount of thick without being greasy. Absorbed nicely into my skin. The scent wasn't very nice and light. Not too much coconut or lime. I was pleasantly surprised. Even my hubby loved the smell of it after I told him it was Coconut Lime and he made a face LOL. But he was also proven wrong. So this will be added to my lotion collection!

I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Sarah O.
Dayton, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is magic in a little jar! It's cute and the packaging goes along with it being organic and good for your skin and the smell is amazing!! There was even a cute little quip on the side about how they smell good enough to eat but are for external use only, I got a kick out of that lol. I have sensitive skin and I have severe eczema that gives me horrible issues and this stuff helped so much. It didn't irritate my skin it turn it red and painful. It actually cleared up a lot of my dry, itchy eczema patches and I loved that. I highly recommend this stuff!!!
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This coconut lime body butter definitely does as it says! I applied it after my morning shower and my skin was so supple and soft afterwards. I admit that when I first opened the product to smell, the lime scent was a bit too overpowering for my liking. I almost didn't apply it but I'm glad I did. Once it's applied the smell mellows out so nicely and the coconut becomes more prominent. Overall a very light, clean scent that lasts all day long and I was very impressed.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.