BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in my #HarvestVoxBox. I wasn’t sure if it could compare to my favorite body butter, but it came pretty close! It has a nice and light coconut-lime fragrance and definitely made my skin silky smooth after my shower. Did you know that using body butter immediately after a bath or shower helps it absorb better? Although I’m not switching from my current body butter, I would highly recommend this product to those looking for a great body moisturizer!
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
This body butter is AMAZING! Not only does it make my skin soft and feel hydrated, that smell! It’s such a soft coconut scent! I received it in my Influenster Harvest VoxBox to test out and i will definitely be purchasing again. A little goes a long way and will last for while also.
Damaris S.
Meriden, CT
I am completely in love with this product. I have terrible winter dry skin and I have already seen improvement using this product almost everyday for about 4 days. Looked at my skin today and realized I didnt need to put any on. I only used this product and did not use any additional lotions. The packaging is super convinient. Fit right in my pocket when I needed it. And the smell is amazing!! I will recommend to anyone with dry skin. A little goes a long way.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is very rich and pampering. It softens and hydrates skin on contact. I loved the quality of this body butter. I have super dry skin. This definitely worked on my skin. My only complaint is the smell. I didn't care for it. I prefer floral, pretty scents. This coconut Lime scent didn't even smell like coconut lime to me. I am sure others will adore this smell....it just isn't for me.   I can overlook the smell for a quality product---and this is high quality. I would just select a different scent for myself in the future.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my, y'all had me at the citrus smell! I generally don't go for coconut flavored items but this instantly brought me back to the Bahamas with the heat of the sun, the cool water, tan skin. The feeling of that thick, creamy lotion mixed with those botanical smells is like heaven in a jar!
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This coconut lime body butter definitely does as it says! I applied it after my morning shower and my skin was so supple and soft afterwards. I admit that when I first opened the product to smell, the lime scent was a bit too overpowering for my liking. I almost didn't apply it but I'm glad I did. Once it's applied the smell mellows out so nicely and the coconut becomes more prominent. Overall a very light, clean scent that lasts all day long and I was very impressed.
Sarah O.
Dayton, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is magic in a little jar! It's cute and the packaging goes along with it being organic and good for your skin and the smell is amazing!! There was even a cute little quip on the side about how they smell good enough to eat but are for external use only, I got a kick out of that lol. I have sensitive skin and I have severe eczema that gives me horrible issues and this stuff helped so much. It didn't irritate my skin it turn it red and painful. It actually cleared up a lot of my dry, itchy eczema patches and I loved that. I highly recommend this stuff!!!
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
I didn’t think i would like this just off the smells, but I actually love this product!! It’s so smooth and leave my skin feeling so soft and creamy. It actually lasted a pretty long time. The smell wasn’t too over powering either! I will definitely be buying this product again!!!
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Tree Hut sugar scrubs so I was excited to try this...except for the scent. While I love coconut scents, I can't say I've very smelled anything with lime or even considered it. I was way wrong. The body butter itself is excellent. It's the right amount of thick without being greasy. Absorbed nicely into my skin. The scent wasn't very nice and light. Not too much coconut or lime. I was pleasantly surprised. Even my hubby loved the smell of it after I told him it was Coconut Lime and he made a face LOL. But he was also proven wrong. So this will be added to my lotion collection!

I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Monica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Something that I absolutely love about the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter is that the coconut and lime smells compliment eachother so perfectly! This product softened my skin within just a couple uses ! It was even perfect to use on my little one who obviously loved it as well ! I highly recommend this Shea Body Butter from Tree Hut it smells amazing , it's perfect for the whole family and perfect for the winter season. I received this product complimentary in my #harvestvoxbox.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?