Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,483 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This body bitter smells amazing! It's not greasy at all. I like the way my skin feels when I use it. I'm constantly washing my hands and this product is nice to use after each time.
This body butter smells AMAZING! I want to eat it. Haha. But in all seriousness, it is quite incredible and smells good enough to eat. It claims to be a 24 hour hydrating body butter. I must say that I believe the claim. I have used it twice so far and my skin feels so soft and hydrated. I did not need any extra lotion during the first 24 hours I tested it. It has a thick buttery consistency and melts right into the skin. No sticky residue. I have super sensitive skin and it hasn't given me any bad reaction. No discomfort at all. This is a wonderful product. I would absolutely recommend it. I received this product for free from Influenster in my Harvest voxbox to review. I will be purchasing this myself when I use this sample up! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
This body butter smells so good! It's the perfect formula too and the scent isn't too overpowering either. Coconut and citrus is one of my favorites for summer too so I can't wait to use it later when the weather gets warmer!
OMG...Im mad I had not tried this before now!!! I got the coconut lime in my #harvestvoxbox complimentary to try and I LOVE IT!!! I am buying the full size I love it that much👍👍👍😊😊😊
Super thick and smells amazing. My hands crack from washing my hands so many times as a server and I literally saw a difference in the smoothness of my hands the first two times I used it. I give this an A++++
I love love love this body butter! Its so creamy and it smells amazing! It makes my skin feel really smooth and soft plus the scent is long lasting which I really enjoy.
I love the smell of it. I applied it on my hands because they felt so dry once I did OMG!! My hands felt so soft like a baby's hand totally recommended. If u go to any store and u see it u should get it.💖💖
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos