BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love love love this body butter!  Its so creamy and it smells amazing!  It makes my skin feel really smooth and soft plus the scent is long lasting which I really enjoy.
Brittney Rose B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh!!!! This body butter is AMAZING. First off it smells like a dream, second it leaves your skin feeling so nice and soft. I would definitely purchase this again and again.
Chelsea T.
Woodstock, GA
Super thick and smells amazing. My hands crack from washing my hands so many times as a server and I literally saw a difference in the smoothness of my hands the first two times I used it. I give this an A++++
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is awesome. It helps my super dry hands immensely. A lot of fragrance lotion makes my hands sting due to how dry they get. This one doesn't do that. I received it as a sample, I'm so thankful for it.
Rachael B.
Austin, TX
I love how soft this makes skin and hands feel. I have always used the lotion before I bought this and now I'm in love with them both it also doesn't hurt that the smell is amazing
Raecine R.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sweet smelling!!! This product leaves my skin feeling soft and not greasy. It’s very gentle on the skin I typically use it for my hands, arms and body. I was sent this product for free for testing purposes. I would recommend.
Rachel G.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love the smell of this coconut lime body butter. The smell is natural and not over powering. Not greasy either. Leaves skin feeling soft without that chemical film This is going to be a must have for winter.
Kimberely A.
AKRON, OH
Very soft, non-greasy mixture. I used it on my hands and my hands still feel soft even after constantly having to wash my hands. Great product! I definitely recommend this product
Jenn W.
This product is AWESOME!!!
It smells so good and the texture is creamy, but not oily. I will definitely be buying this product again and I'm looking forward to checking out more of their products.
Stacy T.
Kokomo, IN
Smells great and my hands feel soft. Not oily after putting it on my hands. Plan to use this several times throughout the day. Love the smell and not to strong. Plan to buy some after I run out of my sample.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?