BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Victoria F.
Valley Spgs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body bitter smells amazing! It's not greasy at all. I like the way my skin feels when I use it. I'm constantly washing my hands and this product is nice to use after each time.
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
This body butter smells AMAZING! I want to eat it. Haha. But in all seriousness, it is quite incredible and smells good enough to eat. It claims to be a 24 hour hydrating body butter. I must say that I believe the claim. I have used it twice so far and my skin feels so soft and hydrated. I did not need any extra lotion during the first 24 hours I tested it. It has a thick buttery consistency and melts right into the skin. No sticky residue. I have super sensitive skin and it hasn't given me any bad reaction. No discomfort at all. This is a wonderful product. I would absolutely recommend it. I received this product for free from Influenster in my Harvest voxbox to review. I will be purchasing this myself when I use this sample up! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Krystal R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter smells so good! It's the perfect formula too and the scent isn't too overpowering either. Coconut and citrus is one of my favorites for summer too so I can't wait to use it later when the weather gets warmer!
Wendy L.
COLUMBIA, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
OMG...Im mad I had not tried this before now!!! I got the coconut lime in my #harvestvoxbox complimentary to try and I LOVE IT!!! I am buying the full size I love it that much👍👍👍😊😊😊
Hayle K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me just say this stuff is magic butter. It's very moisturizing and not pricy at all. It smells AMAZING and it makes my skin so soft!! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Tiffany B.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this body butter. It smells good and is very hydrating. I like that it's thicker than regular body lotion. I would recommend. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Chelsea T.
Woodstock, GA
Super thick and smells amazing. My hands crack from washing my hands so many times as a server and I literally saw a difference in the smoothness of my hands the first two times I used it. I give this an A++++
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is awesome. It helps my super dry hands immensely. A lot of fragrance lotion makes my hands sting due to how dry they get. This one doesn't do that. I received it as a sample, I'm so thankful for it.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love love love this body butter!  Its so creamy and it smells amazing!  It makes my skin feel really smooth and soft plus the scent is long lasting which I really enjoy.
Laura A.
Mission, TX
I love the smell of it. I applied it on my hands because they felt so dry once I did OMG!! My hands felt so soft like a baby's hand totally recommended. If u go to any store and u see it u should get it.💖💖
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.