BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Tara P.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This rich cream has a wonderful natural scent. I really like the lime scent. I love how it absorbs fast and gives me soft skin. The container makes it so easy to get the product out.
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very moisturizing and creamy. The smell is amazing, not too over powering. Would have given it all 5 stars but the ingredients aren't all that good. But it made my hands feel amazing
Emily T.
Johnson City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Holy cow! This is the softest my skin has ever felt. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel amazing! My skin was super dry and its just what I need to get through the winter.
Ashlie G.
Manchester, NH
I absolutely love the smell of this lotion. It doesn’t leave that greasy feeling. It just leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling amazing. I got everyone at work using it as well!
Cassandra M.
Wise, VA
Way to excited to use this body butter! It’s leaves my skin feeling so soft. Perfect for right when you get out of the shower! Hoping it helps stretch marks ☺️ definitely not to pricey and I will be buying more!
Amy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thankful for this product with this cold weather coming. It has helped heal my eczema. It keeps my skin moisturized. I don't have to reapply every hour. It keeps working and healing.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This leaves the skin feeling amazing to the touch. It isn't tacky nor does it smell bad. The scent, in my opinion, could be better (for summer) but it still smells great! No streaks!
Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
I love this product. It smells good, feels thick and creamy when it's put on. But it does not feel greasy. It has a nice scent, the value of it is good. It is easy to open and the container is portable.
Monique E.
Cordova, TN
This body butter smells wonderful! It has a very thick consistency and is intensely moisturizing. I received my sample free from Influenster but I would consider purchasing it again!
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
The most amazing Shea Body Butter ever. The smell is amazing. Reminds me of the beach. My skin is very soft and moisturized. Tree Hut has some super products. Can't wait to try more.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.