BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Shwie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is pure heaven. My son has bad eczema and dry skin and this helps immensely. It smells amazing and is so creamy. I absolutely adore this product and will now use it often!
Monique E.
Cordova, TN
This body butter smells wonderful! It has a very thick consistency and is intensely moisturizing. I received my sample free from Influenster but I would consider purchasing it again!
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This leaves the skin feeling amazing to the touch. It isn't tacky nor does it smell bad. The scent, in my opinion, could be better (for summer) but it still smells great! No streaks!
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
The most amazing Shea Body Butter ever. The smell is amazing. Reminds me of the beach. My skin is very soft and moisturized. Tree Hut has some super products. Can't wait to try more.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ive been a sloth. I do use a sugar or salt scrub on my skin when it's in a pitiful state, but I don't do it on a regular basis (for shame, to be sure!). Today it occurred to me after my shower that using a scrub would be as helpful to my body as it is to my face, that I should make it a daily habit (or every two or three days, at the most). Old, dead cells would be washed away, my arms, legs, feet, etc. would be moisturized, and any additional products I put on as emollients would work more thoroughly. So I treated my limbs (and hands--they're the first to show your age) to Tree Hut's "Shea Sugar Body Scrub" in "Mango." It has a delightful tropical scent, not artificial. While the grains go to work to polish and refine, several oils hydrated deeply. They include evening primrose, sweet almond, avocado, macadamia seed, and orange. While my skin took on a new glow, I finished with Tree Hut's luscious "Shea Body Butter." I feel like a totally new woman. This is a new resolution for this year, to polish continually and enjoy my silken skin. I'm keeping the sugar body scrub by the bathroom sink to exfoliate hands and arms in between showers and keep my skin looking young. After all, you only have one body . . .
Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
I love this product. It smells good, feels thick and creamy when it's put on. But it does not feel greasy. It has a nice scent, the value of it is good. It is easy to open and the container is portable.
Tara P.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This rich cream has a wonderful natural scent. I really like the lime scent. I love how it absorbs fast and gives me soft skin. The container makes it so easy to get the product out.
Alexis T.
Centerville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing product moisturizing and nourishing to the skin
The scent is unique as u can smell both the coconut and lime
Overall a great product to try and i expect to be purchasing soon
Emily T.
Johnson City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Holy cow! This is the softest my skin has ever felt. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel amazing! My skin was super dry and its just what I need to get through the winter.
Cynthia P.
Southbury, CT
The 24 hour intense hydrating Shea body butter smells and feels amazing on your skin! My skin was super smooth after using it moderately priced and you can buy it at cvs or Walgreens I will be recommending it to all my friends!!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?
Michela C.