BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Adrianna L.
Bellflower, CA
LOVE this product! I use it after the shower and it feels so smooth and leaves me skin feeling so refreshed and not to mention it smells so good! I will definitely be buying this product once this sample runs out!
Shantel B.
I love this product!! It smells great and doesn't make your hands all oily. It absorbs fast into your skin and soothes away the dryness feeling. Keeps my hands looking good in winter!
Elizabeth E.
This time of the year kills my skin. Especially my poor elbows. As the humidity drops my skin cracks. This stuff is AMAZING! My elbows are actually soft and smooth now. I highly recommend this!
Lisa W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love treehut! I love that it is organic AND cruelty free! The coconut lime scent is soo delicious and refreshing. The consistency of the lotion is perfect not too watery, not too thick. It absorbs well and moisturizes great! Would highly recommend and I always repurchase when I'm out!
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
Very moisturizing and creamy. The smell is amazing, not too over powering. Would have given it all 5 stars but the ingredients aren't all that good. But it made my hands feel amazing
Cassandra M.
Wise, VA
Way to excited to use this body butter! It’s leaves my skin feeling so soft. Perfect for right when you get out of the shower! Hoping it helps stretch marks ☺️ definitely not to pricey and I will be buying more!
Rachael S.
Zephyrhills , FL
I have used this everyday since receiving it and will definitely be buying it his week as I’m running out. The moisture is amazing and the smell is so refreshing! I love this lotion!
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
This leaves the skin feeling amazing to the touch. It isn't tacky nor does it smell bad. The scent, in my opinion, could be better (for summer) but it still smells great! No streaks!
Alexis T.
Centerville , OH
Amazing product moisturizing and nourishing to the skin
The scent is unique as u can smell both the coconut and lime
Overall a great product to try and i expect to be purchasing soon
Shwie M.
This stuff is pure heaven. My son has bad eczema and dry skin and this helps immensely. It smells amazing and is so creamy. I absolutely adore this product and will now use it often!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.