BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Lisa W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love treehut! I love that it is organic AND cruelty free! The coconut lime scent is soo delicious and refreshing. The consistency of the lotion is perfect not too watery, not too thick. It absorbs well and moisturizes great! Would highly recommend and I always repurchase when I'm out!
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
The most amazing Shea Body Butter ever. The smell is amazing. Reminds me of the beach. My skin is very soft and moisturized. Tree Hut has some super products. Can't wait to try more.
Cassandra M.
Wise, VA
Way to excited to use this body butter! It’s leaves my skin feeling so soft. Perfect for right when you get out of the shower! Hoping it helps stretch marks ☺️ definitely not to pricey and I will be buying more!
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very moisturizing and creamy. The smell is amazing, not too over powering. Would have given it all 5 stars but the ingredients aren't all that good. But it made my hands feel amazing
Rachael S.
Zephyrhills , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this everyday since receiving it and will definitely be buying it his week as I’m running out. The moisture is amazing and the smell is so refreshing! I love this lotion!
Amy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thankful for this product with this cold weather coming. It has helped heal my eczema. It keeps my skin moisturized. I don't have to reapply every hour. It keeps working and healing.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This leaves the skin feeling amazing to the touch. It isn't tacky nor does it smell bad. The scent, in my opinion, could be better (for summer) but it still smells great! No streaks!
Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
I love this product. It smells good, feels thick and creamy when it's put on. But it does not feel greasy. It has a nice scent, the value of it is good. It is easy to open and the container is portable.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ive been a sloth. I do use a sugar or salt scrub on my skin when it's in a pitiful state, but I don't do it on a regular basis (for shame, to be sure!). Today it occurred to me after my shower that using a scrub would be as helpful to my body as it is to my face, that I should make it a daily habit (or every two or three days, at the most). Old, dead cells would be washed away, my arms, legs, feet, etc. would be moisturized, and any additional products I put on as emollients would work more thoroughly. So I treated my limbs (and hands--they're the first to show your age) to Tree Hut's "Shea Sugar Body Scrub" in "Mango." It has a delightful tropical scent, not artificial. While the grains go to work to polish and refine, several oils hydrated deeply. They include evening primrose, sweet almond, avocado, macadamia seed, and orange. While my skin took on a new glow, I finished with Tree Hut's luscious "Shea Body Butter." I feel like a totally new woman. This is a new resolution for this year, to polish continually and enjoy my silken skin. I'm keeping the sugar body scrub by the bathroom sink to exfoliate hands and arms in between showers and keep my skin looking young. After all, you only have one body . . .
Cynthia P.
Southbury, CT
The 24 hour intense hydrating Shea body butter smells and feels amazing on your skin! My skin was super smooth after using it moderately priced and you can buy it at cvs or Walgreens I will be recommending it to all my friends!!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?