BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kristi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this yesterday in my Harvest Vox box and I'm in love!!! The smell is amazing! I love the way it makes my skin feel after applying! Definitely will be using this a lot more!!
Liz T.
I'm really loving this lotion. It is perfect for the harsh weather. My hubby who has super dry skin is living on it. This stuff is great and it smells amazing too. I received this product for free from influenster
Andrea S.
Temple Hills, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how rich this body butter is. Nice and thick, don't need to use too much. The scent isnt heavy, very light and tropical. A need for these dry elbows of mines during this season.
Jessie L.
Bloomington, IN
So hydrating! I love this body butter so much! I am going to have to buy a full size one!! It’s not greasy like all of the other brands and lasts all through the day! I will tell all my friends about this product!!
Sarah C.
Medford, OR
This stuff is amazing! I love the easy to open package with the big lid, the smell is amazing! It is a nice thick creamy body butter that doesn't leave you greasy or slimy. Would definitely purchase in the future!
Adrianna L.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE this product! I use it after the shower and it feels so smooth and leaves me skin feeling so refreshed and not to mention it smells so good! I will definitely be buying this product once this sample runs out!
Christy S.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband tried this on his really rough hands and loved it!! He gets rough patches in his hands from work and this made them sooo soft! Needless to say I will be buying more for him.
Lisa W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love treehut! I love that it is organic AND cruelty free! The coconut lime scent is soo delicious and refreshing. The consistency of the lotion is perfect not too watery, not too thick. It absorbs well and moisturizes great! Would highly recommend and I always repurchase when I'm out!
Elizabeth E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This time of the year kills my skin. Especially my poor elbows. As the humidity drops my skin cracks. This stuff is AMAZING! My elbows are actually soft and smooth now. I highly recommend this!
I love this product!! It smells great and doesn't make your hands all oily. It absorbs fast into your skin and soothes away the dryness feeling. Keeps my hands looking good in winter!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?