BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Valerie G.
Carmel, NY
I️ received this product in the Harvest voxbox and am so glad I️ did! product was amazing. My skin is so dry because of the weather, and immediately after using it I️ felt better. It lasted hours, and smelled so great.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff smells like heaven! It is also extremely moisturizing and doesn’t leave a greasy residue on your skin. It is very gentle as well. I even used it on my face. I will definitely be buying some once this is out.
Savanna B.
Pinnacle , NC
I love how moisturizing this is. It also smells amazing!! The only reason I knocked a star is because it doesn’t sink in as fast as I would like. Otherwise it is totally worth the money & I would definitely repurchase!
Carrie E.
This hydrating formula is perfect!! My skin did not feel greasy, but felt very soft. The coconut lime scent smells fresh on my skin. I love the packaging and the fact that it’s organic!!
Lindsay K.
Three Rivers, MI
This. Smells. Amazing! So smooth and creamy, it leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. Body butter often feels greasy to me but not this. It's going to be perfect to use daily with the dry winter months coming up.
María L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am completely in love with this. I have really dry skin on my face and I have been using this to moisturize before makeup and my face has never been so soft. I will be purchasing more.
Ashley B.
Love the smell of this! I love lime and coconut. The product kept me moisturized all day, but I wouldn’t sit on any leather furniture after putting this one. Super greasy (the typical problem with most body butters).
Katie F.
Lafayette, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Since it’s getting colder here, my skin has been super dry! This body butter is amazing! It smells so good and is super refreshing on the skin. I just got it and started using it. So I’m super excited to try this on a daily basis.
Emily C.
Petal, MS
This was probably my favorite item from my #harvestbox! The body butter was so smooth and creamy, didn't go on greasy, and the tropical smell made me think of beaches and summer! It was perfect for my dry winter skin!
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells great, but it isnt all natural and it doesnt absorb into the skin well. It is creamy but then leaves moisture on top of the skin. I do prefer To use Lavish Body Butter by Ever.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.