BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Carrie E.
This hydrating formula is perfect!! My skin did not feel greasy, but felt very soft. The coconut lime scent smells fresh on my skin. I love the packaging and the fact that it’s organic!!
Emily C.
Petal, MS
This was probably my favorite item from my #harvestbox! The body butter was so smooth and creamy, didn't go on greasy, and the tropical smell made me think of beaches and summer! It was perfect for my dry winter skin!
Katie F.
Lafayette, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Since it’s getting colder here, my skin has been super dry! This body butter is amazing! It smells so good and is super refreshing on the skin. I just got it and started using it. So I’m super excited to try this on a daily basis.
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells great, but it isnt all natural and it doesnt absorb into the skin well. It is creamy but then leaves moisture on top of the skin. I do prefer To use Lavish Body Butter by Ever.
Amber T.
Mount Holly, AR
I love this body butter! It smells amazing and it makes my skin feel so soft! I got this as a trial for review, but I will be finding out where to buy more. The scent is long lasting, but not overbearing. I love it!
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
I like it, it is moisturizing especially for dry parts like my hands and feet. It has a very good price, the only thing that I would like is for brands to specify if is cruelty free or not.
Brandi O.
This body butter brand was just okay to me. I really do not use body butters or lotions for the body of any kind. The scent was not to overwhelming though. I received this product free for testing.
Bee D.
Central point , OR
This product smells amazing! Not an overpowering scent but perfect. The body butter is creamy and absorbs well! Glad I got to try it for free! I will be buying the bigger one for
Sure !
Kristin G.
This smells so refreshing! I love how rich it is. It definitely a treat to use this product. Especially in the winter when it’s really dry. This product will save the day for dry skin.
Kristi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this yesterday in my Harvest Vox box and I'm in love!!! The smell is amazing! I love the way it makes my skin feel after applying! Definitely will be using this a lot more!!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?