BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Crystal S.
East Bank, WV
The smell wasn’t my favorite but I’m more of a vanilla kinda girl. Otherwise it was actually great. Always made my skin feel super smooth. If there’s other scents I’d totally purchase it.
Mandy L.
Got a sample from influenster and gave it a try. Very nice consistency. Absorbs fast and the smell of the Tree Hut coconut lime. Oft butter reminds me of having drinks at the beach. Great product. Would definitely buy!
Kristin K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh I am hooked on this now! It smells amazing, like suntan lotion. And it helps my skin feel so smooth without feeling extra greasy. The smell lasts for a long time as well. I’m obsessed.
Brittany M.
South Haven, MI
Absolutely love this product. Very smooth feelings. This product has a wonderful sent and lasts a good amount of time. I'm glad I got a free complimentary product to try from Influenster.
Tracy S.
Halifax, MA
This body butter is amazing! Smells very tropical but not too overpowering. My skin is soft and it even repaired my dry cuticle! Dries quickly! Will definitely be buying some for my mom 😍
Tyler A.
I really loved how smooth the body butter went on. It didn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or anything. It smelled really nice, although the lime was very strong, it balanced well with the coconut. It left my skin feeling smooth, which I really love because the winter weather really dries my skin out.
Valerie G.
Carmel, NY
I️ received this product in the Harvest voxbox and am so glad I️ did! product was amazing. My skin is so dry because of the weather, and immediately after using it I️ felt better. It lasted hours, and smelled so great.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff smells like heaven! It is also extremely moisturizing and doesn’t leave a greasy residue on your skin. It is very gentle as well. I even used it on my face. I will definitely be buying some once this is out.
Ramamda H.
Rowland, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this product after a long hot shower. It left my skin fresh and feeling amazing. This will definitely be a repurchase for my family. Thanks @Influenester for my Complementary gift.
Savanna B.
Pinnacle, NC
I love how moisturizing this is. It also smells amazing!! The only reason I knocked a star is because it doesn’t sink in as fast as I would like. Otherwise it is totally worth the money & I would definitely repurchase!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?