BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Chloe S.
Carrollton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff smells SOOOOO  beautiful. I LOVE coconut! It definitely made my skin feel softer! I got this in the harvest voxbox for free but definitely plan to purchase it once I run out!
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this huge jar of body butter in my latest @influenster #HarvestVoxBox. It is so creamy, not greasy, & has a luscious scent. It works well to moisturize my dry elbows. I would recommend it.
Amber B.
DAYTON, OH
I have used this product now for a couple days. I'm not a big fan of the scent but It was free. But the consistency of the product is rich and smooth. And my feet feel soft. A little goes a long way
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells amazing! I love the way it feels when I put it on my skin, not oily at all. I use this everyday, and have been putting it on my kids. I would definitly recommend buying this!
Elizabeth G.
The smell of the body butter is amazing!! As soon as you put it on your skin, you can feel how hydrating and smooth it is! This is going to be great for cooler weather when my skin dries out!
Cami R.
I was so happy to receive this busy butter for free from influenster for review purposes. I love how soft it makes my skin feel I tend to have pretty dry skin. I also love the coconut smell!
Hannah n.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this stuff ! I recently received it for free to review from influenster and seriously it's amazing. The scent the consistency all of it. I LOVE the smell it takes me back to highschool
Roxy J.
Millstadt, IL
Thick and luxurious. This butter was absolutely amazing. My daughter even loved it! The formula was dense but the lasting softness was to die for. It’s a must-have for my beauty routine now!!
Kirsten F.
Emporia, VA
This is amazing! The smell is wonderful and it really does moisturize. It didn't leave that greasy feeling that a lot of Body butters do. It lasts quite a while, although I did need to reup that after a about two hours. I would definitely buy this in a large size!
Jordan E.
Wilmore, KY
This product smells so good and goes on smoothly. It is lightweight and very moisturizing. The scent is subtle and calming. I would definitely purchase this for the winter. I received this free from Influenster to review.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.