BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Christina H.
Chincoteague, VA
I absolutely LOVE the scent of this shea body butter and it makes my skin super soft and hydrated, I received it in my harvest vox box and will definitely look into buying it again. I recommend it for the winter for dry skin
Jordan C.
Comfort, TX
So this to me is totally a winter products. Its SUPER moisturizing so if you have dry skin year round this is for you! It doesnt feel oily and doesnt really have a smell. Its perfect for dry hands or feet!
lori H.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just recently tried this for the first time. The smell is amazing and it works great on my dry winter skin. I love that it has shea butter and that the smell and moisture lasts all day long!
Elizabeth P.
Eureka , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just what I needed. Thick and moisturizing. Doesn’t leave a greasy feeling but keeps hands soft for a long time. The fragrance was light and subtle. Didn’t burn my extremely chapped and cracked hands.
Amber B.
Dayton, OH
I have used this product now for a couple days. I'm not a big fan of the scent but It was free. But the consistency of the product is rich and smooth. And my feet feel soft. A little goes a long way
Roxy J.
Millstadt, IL
Thick and luxurious. This butter was absolutely amazing. My daughter even loved it! The formula was dense but the lasting softness was to die for. It’s a must-have for my beauty routine now!!
Tamala F.
Canton, MI
I love this!! The scent is nice and light, not overwhelming at all. It leaves my skin super hydrated, especially in this winter weather. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy. I just love it!!
Tatum D.
Knightstown, IN
Ohhhhh my goodness I love this body butter <3
  It smells AMAZING.... And its soooooo creamy. Goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily.  I will definitely be buying some more, and would love to get these for my mom and sisters for Christmas !!
Liz G.
The smell of the body butter is amazing!! As soon as you put it on your skin, you can feel how hydrating and smooth it is! This is going to be great for cooler weather when my skin dries out!
Lakrisha B.
Tree Hut Shea Body butter is amazing! It's smells great and smells fantastic. I have only used it on my hands, arms and elbows but I absolutely love it. Leaves my skin so soft and touchable.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?