BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just received this today in my harvest voxbox. It smells so good!!! I rubbed some on my dry hands and they feel so much better. Not greasy like other lotions i used. Definitely recommend this product
🖤Pep🤘 C.
Hollis, OK
I love this stuff. It smells amazing. I also work with money so I’m always washing my hands or using hand sanitizer and that dries my hands out bad. This helps with that issue. Will repurchase.
Kayla R.
Salinas, CA
This body butter is amazing! The scent alone pulls me in. I love the fact that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or oily. It leaves you feeling moisturized and clean. I’d definitely recommend this product to others.
Jordan C.
Comfort, TX
So this to me is totally a winter products. Its SUPER moisturizing so if you have dry skin year round this is for you! It doesnt feel oily and doesnt really have a smell. Its perfect for dry hands or feet!
Elizabeth P.
EUREKA, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just what I needed. Thick and moisturizing. Doesn’t leave a greasy feeling but keeps hands soft for a long time. The fragrance was light and subtle. Didn’t burn my extremely chapped and cracked hands.
Julie E.
Alabaster, AL
I love the scent of this!!! It works great!!! I would recommend it to everyone! I use this everyday! It makes my body so soft and everyone ask what I have on! The value of the product is great and the price is very great!!!
Christina H.
Chincoteague, VA
I absolutely LOVE the scent of this shea body butter and it makes my skin super soft and hydrated, I received it in my harvest vox box and will definitely look into buying it again. I recommend it for the winter for dry skin
Corinne H.
I received this product to test compliments of Influenster. I was so excited to try it when I first saw it. The Coconut Lime scent is just delicious! It is super gentle on the skin and has really helped mine and my daughter's dry red patches on our hands from the harsh fall/winter air. I will definitely be looking to purchase this item once the sample jar runs out!
lori H.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just recently tried this for the first time. The smell is amazing and it works great on my dry winter skin. I love that it has shea butter and that the smell and moisture lasts all day long!
Maigen S.
Birmingham, AL
I love the smell and how moisturizing it is. It's a bit thick and tacky for day time wear but I think it's fantastic for night application. It isn't so strong it over powers my perfume but is a nice lovely touch on its own.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.