BY TREE HUT #10 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Carolyn K.
Evanston, IL
I've been using various shea butter products for the past four years, starting from when I first became pregnant.  That said, I've tried creams that were either too thick, too thin, left a residue or smelled funky.  I'd never tried Tree Hut before, and this sample won me over.  One of the first times I've hit the bottom of a sample.  I have pretty dry skin, so I look for something that is super moisturizing without being thick, greasy or sticky.  This shea body butter hit the high notes on just about everything.  Definitely adding to my regular arsenal.
Skylare G.
Wilmington , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So this is suppose to be a body butter, however, I haven’t really found a good face moisturizer so I decided to give this a try. And now I am in love with this and I will definitely continue to buy this! This is a creamy body butter and smells absolutely amazing. This body butter not only is a good moisturizer but I also don’t have to use a face primer with my Fenty Beauty foundation. So this product was definitely a win for me and how can you not love the packaging!
Elly L.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is not as thick as I thought it would be because it’s a body butter usually they are thick and moisture stays long. I found this product to be a bit too creamy for a body butter and the smell was not what I thought. I received the coconut lime but this smells as if I’m applying Hawaiian tropic sunscreen it’s just pure coconut smell and it does give the hint of lime smell which makes it smell a bit off. I have used coconut lime scented lotion and this one smells far different. I would not get this scent again if I wanted to buy it. I received this for testing purposes for free.
Erika W.
morrisville, nc
I am absolutely LOVING this Tree Hut Shea Body Butter for this time of the year. The fall and winter always bring out the driest and roughest skin on the back of my hands. I have been carrying this body butter around in my purse and I apply it multiple times throughout the day. I am so happy to say that my skin is soft and moisturized! The dryness went away away completely after about a week of use. I am placing an order for the full size body butter in the Moroccan Rose scent because I love that body scrub. I am so happy with this product!
Trina K.
I have dry skin naturally and now that it's Winter I feel like the Sahara Desert. The cold weather really makes my hands dry. Sometimes they are so dry it hurts. This shae body butter is very soothing!! It make my hands feel like silk and it smells amazing!! It's hard to describe the smell its zesty but not too strong. I can definitely smell a hint of lime but it also has a fresh, clean, crispy element with a touch of coconut. You only need a tiny amount so this little jar will definitely get me through the winter. I keep it in my purse at all times. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter #free #influenster
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It is not greasy, the smell is wonderful, and my boyfriend loves it so much he took it from me lol.  I got it free to review.  It is very gently.  The smell is light but long-lasting.  It is a good scent, does not cause headaches.  I would definitely recommend.
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smells absolutely amazing. Like sitting on a tropical island in the sun drinking a margarita with white clear water and beautiful sand.

It absorbs quickly, and does not leave your skin feeling greasy. It actually makes you feel quite soft.

Totally in love with this, and hoping there is a body spray to go with it. Maybe even shampoo and conditioner. I can't get enough of the scent I love it
Grace D.
Woodbridge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a free sample of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter from Influenster. It's great that all Tree Hut Products are made with Certified Organic Shea Butter and natural extracts. They're also Paraben Free and DMDM Free. I absolutely love this body butter - The texture is thick but it's not greasy at all. And the smell is incredible, it's a nice light smell and I've gotten several compliments on the great scent ! My skin stays soft and smooth all day! I will definitely be buying this AND other Tree Hut products again and  I would recommend this to others!
Damaris S.
Meriden, CT
I am completely in love with this product. I have terrible winter dry skin and I have already seen improvement using this product almost everyday for about 4 days. Looked at my skin today and realized I didnt need to put any on. I only used this product and did not use any additional lotions. The packaging is super convinient. Fit right in my pocket when I needed it. And the smell is amazing!! I will recommend to anyone with dry skin. A little goes a long way.
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is incredible! The scent is so delicious. The formula glides on smooth and leaves my dry skin feeling so luxurious. The packaging is so pretty that it truly feels like a sweet little treat. It would be great for a stocking stuffer and I love it as a winter hand cream. I originally thought it was too thick to use as a leg lotion, but I WAS WRONG! I have been so dry this winter that I have been using it all over. The 24 Hour pledge is no lie! It lasts from one to shower to the next! It also works great as an intense lotion for the extra rough knees and elbows.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.