BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell is so great. Besides that, it leaves your hands feeling so soft and moisturized. My husbands skin gets extremely dry in the winter so I talked him into using this and now he keeps it in his truck and uses it all of the time. His rough hands have improved so much in the past month!
Trinity S.
Redding
Refreshing coconut with a vibrant burst of lime come together in an invigorating shea butter at a fair price point. Available at most drug stores, this is a product I use when I need a kick of scent and moisturization. I would recommend this to people who like citrusy, fresh scents.
Carolyn K.
Evanston, IL
I've been using various shea butter products for the past four years, starting from when I first became pregnant.  That said, I've tried creams that were either too thick, too thin, left a residue or smelled funky.  I'd never tried Tree Hut before, and this sample won me over.  One of the first times I've hit the bottom of a sample.  I have pretty dry skin, so I look for something that is super moisturizing without being thick, greasy or sticky.  This shea body butter hit the high notes on just about everything.  Definitely adding to my regular arsenal.
Erika W.
Kinston , NC
I am absolutely LOVING this Tree Hut Shea Body Butter for this time of the year. The fall and winter always bring out the driest and roughest skin on the back of my hands. I have been carrying this body butter around in my purse and I apply it multiple times throughout the day. I am so happy to say that my skin is soft and moisturized! The dryness went away away completely after about a week of use. I am placing an order for the full size body butter in the Moroccan Rose scent because I love that body scrub. I am so happy with this product!
Skylare G.
Wilmington , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So this is suppose to be a body butter, however, I haven’t really found a good face moisturizer so I decided to give this a try. And now I am in love with this and I will definitely continue to buy this! This is a creamy body butter and smells absolutely amazing. This body butter not only is a good moisturizer but I also don’t have to use a face primer with my Fenty Beauty foundation. So this product was definitely a win for me and how can you not love the packaging!
Elly L.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is not as thick as I thought it would be because it’s a body butter usually they are thick and moisture stays long. I found this product to be a bit too creamy for a body butter and the smell was not what I thought. I received the coconut lime but this smells as if I’m applying Hawaiian tropic sunscreen it’s just pure coconut smell and it does give the hint of lime smell which makes it smell a bit off. I have used coconut lime scented lotion and this one smells far different. I would not get this scent again if I wanted to buy it. I received this for testing purposes for free.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It is not greasy, the smell is wonderful, and my boyfriend loves it so much he took it from me lol.  I got it free to review.  It is very gently.  The smell is light but long-lasting.  It is a good scent, does not cause headaches.  I would definitely recommend.
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is incredible! The scent is so delicious. The formula glides on smooth and leaves my dry skin feeling so luxurious. The packaging is so pretty that it truly feels like a sweet little treat. It would be great for a stocking stuffer and I love it as a winter hand cream. I originally thought it was too thick to use as a leg lotion, but I WAS WRONG! I have been so dry this winter that I have been using it all over. The 24 Hour pledge is no lie! It lasts from one to shower to the next! It also works great as an intense lotion for the extra rough knees and elbows.
Damaris S.
Meriden, CT
I am completely in love with this product. I have terrible winter dry skin and I have already seen improvement using this product almost everyday for about 4 days. Looked at my skin today and realized I didnt need to put any on. I only used this product and did not use any additional lotions. The packaging is super convinient. Fit right in my pocket when I needed it. And the smell is amazing!! I will recommend to anyone with dry skin. A little goes a long way.
Catherine H.
Waterloo, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
OMG! I am so in love with tree hut. I love there products and being given the chance to test out on if their products is just AWESOME!!!!!!!! I love this Shea Body Butter 24 hour intense hydrating, my hands been dry for a while now and I have tried almost everything out there and then getting the chance to try this one by tree hut is just awesome because my hands feel wonderful because they don't feel dry line they did from the other products that I have tried. This is definitely one that I will recommend to all my friends and family and I will be using this one all the time.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?