BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Christine C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is amazing!! This body butter goes on so smooth and has a great thicker texture for a body butter. It does leave my skin a little oily but that goes away quickly. I will mainly use this on my hands and (preggo) belly. Can't wait to continue using this product!
🖤Pep🤘 C.
Hollis, OK
I love this stuff. It smells amazing. I also work with money so I’m always washing my hands or using hand sanitizer and that dries my hands out bad. This helps with that issue. Will repurchase.
Dominique C.
Norton, OH
Love love this body butter. It’s amazing and smooth. The scent is excellent and it doesn’t leave me feeling oily. Love that you can get it at Walmart. And the price is great. Definitely a love from me!
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just received this today in my harvest voxbox. It smells so good!!! I rubbed some on my dry hands and they feel so much better. Not greasy like other lotions i used. Definitely recommend this product
Ashlie M.
Waukesha, WI
Not only does this stuff smell amazing, I love how it makes my skin feel! I usually prefer lotion over body butter but this one doesn’t feel heavy on my skin so I would definitely use more often. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is heaven in a jar! It helps your dry skin and smells amazing! It leaves no greasy feeling like some lotions do! It is one of the best products!
Kayla R.
Salinas, CA
This body butter is amazing! The scent alone pulls me in. I love the fact that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or oily. It leaves you feeling moisturized and clean. I’d definitely recommend this product to others.
Corinne H.
I received this product to test compliments of Influenster. I was so excited to try it when I first saw it. The Coconut Lime scent is just delicious! It is super gentle on the skin and has really helped mine and my daughter's dry red patches on our hands from the harsh fall/winter air. I will definitely be looking to purchase this item once the sample jar runs out!
Julie E.
Alabaster, AL
I love the scent of this!!! It works great!!! I would recommend it to everyone! I use this everyday! It makes my body so soft and everyone ask what I have on! The value of the product is great and the price is very great!!!
Maigen S.
Birmingham, AL
I love the smell and how moisturizing it is. It's a bit thick and tacky for day time wear but I think it's fantastic for night application. It isn't so strong it over powers my perfume but is a nice lovely touch on its own.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?